Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Another Crystal impling just happens to spawn right in front of me. That's 7!

Dead content.

As I complain about how there's now ay to shorten Slayer challenges, I get my first lucky challenge.

Doing a desert lizard slayer task nets me golden Mystic Gloves halfway through!

:rznv:

A second desert lizard task and I get it again halfway through!

Yes Jagex more rainbows please.

Cracker pulled.

Bad Luck Billy and I get a nearly dry run. :nallears: At least Dying the Dork and I luck out a lot more.

Eh.

Vision of our future citadel as mentioned in clan chat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Guess who got a second Lucky Saradomin Godsword!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
This Dominion Tower update is quite possibly, one of the worst and laziest I've seen Jagex release to date.

- NEW AMAZING REWARDS! Only a medallion upgrade for killing 1,800 Rumble Mode bosses or surviving 45 minutes with 4+ people in it.
- They didn't even bother with quality assurance. For example, Delrith, a gimmick boss deals 9k damage to you 3 or 4 times if you're not under Gideon's bubble. Easy enough but right now in Rumble Mode, a) Silverlight doesn't spawn b) Neither does Gideon.
- Assuming other items don't spawn either, gimmick bosses are going to be hell unless you fill your inventory with everything you need. At that rate though, would you even have enough for food? Especially to last 45 minutes?
- Char has been given a significant buff. She has 32k something HP, and even with 20 fires, the amount of time it took to beat her went up from 2 minutes when I did the quest to 8+, despite my upgrade in levels and gear since. So enjoy her in Rumble Mode I guess.
- The amount of bosses spawned increase with more players. I can't imagine the clusterfuck of gimmicks that the game would be making GBS threads your way.
- Trying to collect 10 Dominion Mines is not allowed if you don't have 10 inventory spaces free - but when you claim them, they stack and only fill one slot.
- If Jagex even bothered playtesting Rumble Mode, I doubt they did so for 45 minutes - and even then they would've done it with maxed gear judging from their BTS video.
- Maybe I missed something else but not a good update!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
As mentioned in clan chat, Chips Challenge mod to Pizza Challenge WIP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZsh1OxEKfI

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Report all lovely pubbie examines, but screenshot them first. :unsmigghh:

Though some are just laughable:

Some are :3:

And some are lonely:

Pizza Lady reporting in - posing as a Please Work Out member. Soon the Eat Out Get Fat will overtake them.

I log into the resource dungeon and oh, there's a Divine impling cause of the glow! Oh wait, that's a Crystal.

Then one spawns in my face.

A Kingly also appears when I scrimshaw.

I enter the resource dungeon again and sure enough - there's another one at the corner of my eye!

My impling totals as of now. 33% of that is Crystal implings.

What the heck is a Muddy Dog.

When Bungh0 and Pizza Man abandon me to boss together, I get mad and go kill a mithril dragon. First kill is a draconic visage. Why is everyone so mean to me this month. :mad:

Whatever though cause I got the rubber turkey.

It seems pubbies appreciate me way more than you goons. :unsmith:

v8 talks about 'pork bunning' women, whatever that is. :stare:

Endy makes a startling observation.

Nice numbers

And finally, Mungh0 Bungh0's improved bank:

Themata fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Dec 12, 2014

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I've never played Minecraft but that seems pretty cool and worth adding to the OP.

So I decided it's time to get serious about vis waxing and made a :siren:Vis Wax Profit Calculator:siren:.

What makes this calculator better than the lovely one on the Wikia is you enter the precise amount of runes you're using along with the total vis wax obtained and it'll calculate your profit automatically. It pulls up the rune and vis wax values from the GE automatically, so all you have to do is enter information in the bright green boxes.

There's two sheets, both the exact same, but they're in case there's more than one person calculating at the time. You can also duplicate it into your own google doc for personal use, just don't screw up the actual sheets cause Google Docs suck.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

widespread posted:

I just realized that maybe my name sounding gayer might be a good thing. I mean, I was gonna name him Head Daiquiri or something. But Head-On Queer sounds more fitting for the guild and all that poo poo.

Yes, definitely more fitting.

Mungh0 and I finally get a decent drop.

Also on that day where I got that Crystal impling?

Another one spawned on the same world in the same dungeon in front of me!

Billy's alter ego

Must be a lovely player

Runescape: Fills his socks, then fills his dog

Magres.txt

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Pina Coladas posted:

Also I believe today is the last day to hand in snowballs, so don't miss out on those glowing lamps and other rare items.

Did you know? Despite me posting a ton of content posts, one nerd still has 10+ more posts than I do in this thread.
Nerdgres.

:getin:

Check out this most rude pocket pal and her examine.

Yeah, it seems I've been around 117 long enough that a bunch of pubbies know who I am by sight and think I'm awesome. :3:

Pic of goon gathering at vanished meteor with one of my fans.

Honest.

Why yes, that's another Crystal impling that spawned for me.

It's like at my Core, I'm meant to get Crystal!

:eng99: I'll have to see what my Elite turns up. I think it'll be a reroll.

I'm back! Yet another Crystal impling spawned for me.

Close guess.

Seeing as how Pizza Man was getting insane drops from the rare drop table, we went to Bandos. Fourth kill turned up boots - we later also got the helmet. And for some god damned reason, even with me using Incite, Grarrador kept going after him, even chasing him across the loving room, even with me standing right where he spawned. Strangely enough Zilyana does the same to me, as Hinze and Bungh0 can confirm.

Best goon examine by far.

Pizza Man: We can do it! We can do the switch room with only 4 in a 5 goon dungeon!

Result: 4 dead goons, and one AWOL pirate.

Baby avs. FINALLY.

Jagex.png

:laffo: at this ableist nerd.

Mod Osborne imitating implings imitating goons??

How 2 flip with the introduction of Elf Tasks - I bought that bow for 125k.

Thankfully he only won one. :mad:

Hail the divine impling!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Jagex has released their latest reaction survey:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

widespread posted:

Guess I could autoclick my way past blechness. It'd take a bit to set up but well worth it, I'd say.

Unrelated, I found this user today.

Seems suspect. Let's examine h-

gently caress.

Interestingly enough, I ran into that person before too. Their previous name was Spiky Potato :v:

SleepingPizza posted:

simply ebin
(wish you could report for this so dumbass pubbies could get bant)

You actually can if you click the flag on the top left corner and choose 'Offensive examine information' in the bottom middle column. Worth every chance that a pubbie will eat a mute or ban. :eng101:

gently caress's sake though, so many god drat pubbies freaking out over player examines supaburn:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Glorious.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Replace this with op, tia.

Aaand done!

:jerkbag:

Can you tell I really like rainbows :rory:

Well now I get the other glowies... the Divine Implings. :(

Bad Goku's deity.

Pizza Pirate's pubbie pal

JMods being nerds.

This is the gear mods use when playtesting to ensure quality.

Another lucky item?! But Jagex, I just got one earlier last week!

I like this clean rank.

Pizza Man and I only got this for a rare drop and it's worthless. :smith: At least I finished my slayer task and he got his down to half.

I did get two effigies on the other hand!

What fruity loot.

Guess who did 5 goon goonguneering today?

Themata fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Dec 19, 2014

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I logged on earlier today after that dungeoneering round and painted baubles. :colbert: It was also nice to not have yellow text appear above pubbies heads when public chat is set to off.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
It's become abundantly clear that I'm hated based on how nasty you've all been to me.

Enjoy your new leader!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Has the thread title just been changed recently, or did my system barely refresh?

Either way, kudos :golfclap:

It got changed around yesterday, and I added some stuff to the OP to reflect it.

Goonscape.png

Today's special highlights will be really obvious macroers and botters!

To start, here's this obvious combat bot I've seen around for a while.

Too out there to be a bot. Definitely a sonic loving nerd though.

Not a bot either.

A celtic knot that's basically pre-solved for me? That's super nice of you Jagex!

A loving Runecrafting bot that's been around for months now.

Do your job then, nerd.

So... after that whole spiel about how if you're clever you can be undetectable with your macro and even saying you can't macro Seren stones, you.. went and did it anyway and went to bed. Yeah, that's not obvious and no one noticed you at all!

Meanwhile, poo poo pub chat when I go in for vis wax combos.

PUBBIE PK!!

Well okay we didn't get him cause he got away and lobbied, but basically he was trying to lure Swicky into attacking his wolf to get skulled, and did so for about 6 minutes+. Pizza Man and I geared up and went to attack. I got there first and struck, and he turned on his prayer and coolly fought back. Then came Pizza Man with his katana. WHACK! At this point the pubbie shits himself and starts fleeing, even typing that gibberish as what he thought would be simple 1 on 1 turns into 3 on 1 team battle. Sadly I couldn't bind him but all three of us had a great moment together before leaving the wilderness safely. The yak was mainly for psychological warfare - I didn't even fill it.

I come back to Seren Skulls with a neat overhead skull and of course, our expert undetectable macroer is still there in the corner. At this point you've been there for at least two hours. Surely none of the pubs noticed you, especially since they kept commenting on their surroundings... surely!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Magres posted:

I actually think it might have been an impling, cause I watched it for a couple hours and the workers didn't do anything to block my mouse.

The chance it was an impling is incredibly low because only Crystals spawn and they spawn near the heralds - you were in the far corner away from it.

We should start a betting pool on when you will get hit with the :redhammer: though.

SleepingPizza posted:

Sneak peak from Ghetto Online. Looks like it'll be way better than RS.

I can't wait to be able to play this. This is what RS3 should've been.

On the other hand, Jagex did give us the most amazing Christmas gift loving ever, in the form of the snowboard with the trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM144cHsAiI
Just look at it. :allears: Closing doors while flipping several squares away, harvesting crops while next to Catherby bank, flipping out to dodge enemy attacks, emotes + insane board flips. :allears:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
I assume there's no need to repost my UI, which is definitely the best one. :smugbert:

Happy Christmas Evening Goonscape! Here is some screenies galore as a gift.

First off, Plague Inc crossover:

See? Proof that my puns are Good.

Alternate universe ending.

Meanwhile, a dystopian vision of Runescape:

Pretty sure this dude got posted before, or at least that examine text has been.

Alternate goon clan??

LOL. Yeah right!!

:poopsock:

Ugh no.

:wink:?

:stare:

:ducksiren:

runescapecommunity.png

Runescape love

Endy's examine text x2

I love rainbows

Well Swick...
Also, that Godsword Shard 3 drop I got for killing a minion on the first round

Oh look, another Crystal impling. :)

And this time I remembered to examine it.

Another Magroer caught in the act. This bot/pubbie has been standing here for hours now.

Jesus Christ why.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Happy Christmas Christmas! The super duper highly anticipated Nerdmates Part II is here. What adventures are in store this time?! More to come with more goons after this.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Magres posted:

Honestly SA should probably default to timg, it's a way better tag
"^"
This would be incredibly useful.

:captainpop:

Runeberg Machine was good to me today.

A divine impling for Christmas!

Context: Some pubbie tried to crash me at KBD while I was using up a leftover dose. The 'nah' was supposed to be him out-dpsing me and stealing my kill. The 'human being' was his brave parting shot after failing to do so and immediately lobbying. Insert unironic 'Reported' here.

Also some very terrifying animal and pizza abuse inflicted by cruel and nasty monster, Swicky:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM9OfgdBBRY
:eng99:

More Goonscape/Sims 2 adventures ahead! This time, it's :siren:Pizza Lady Goes Outside:siren:! More new goons, and a few returnees!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
More Sims 2/Goonscape adventures are on its way. :shobon: In the meantime..

Now please, get your banks cleaned or at least let me do it. :mad:

Curious what would happen if le reddit had le drop le party? Le hilarity le ensues, le lmao le 69 le lol le afros le epic le troll le rofl

Another Crystal impling?! Don't mind if I do!

Slayer weekend begins and I cash in on my 250th task. Thank you for all those points.

Later, as I'm doing a construction challenge, Endy informs me of a Crystal impling being an rear end in a top hat at Hefin.

Good content Jagex, loving amazing, very well made and thought out.

While I get mad at the impling not even being able to be touched while it's right loving there cause :jagex:, Endy seems to be having a good time pretending to be an impling being a little goon.

The impling never got to normal ground and eventually just despawned. Nice one Jagex.

I go to do my Death Slayer task. Things go wrong. I forget to bring a yak pouch to renew the one I had with only 20 minutes left, and it ends up dying and dropping all my sharks on the floor. I eat as much as I can so it doesn't go to complete waste. Well poo poo. Should I go or should I stay? I opt to stay as long as possible and:

Woo! Trip worth it. This and two Saradomin warpriest drops leaves me just lacking the pants. I think I get better drops when I'm solo/with Dying as opposed to partnering up.

Sweeet.

As you can see, after repairs and instance cost, my profit is more or less exactly the Armadyl Crossbow. Not bad for half an hour!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

SleepingPizza posted:

Look who has a memeland account!

He's even the moderator of many subleddits, and here he bans someone for talking about hacking/cheating - and then shortly after he posts this under a truly EPIC /r/runescape meme;

We believe you™

:allears: Magres, our beloved Clan Pubbie :allears:

Wow wow wow, LMAO can I please downboat this, who's calling who a nerd?!?! This is as precious as this:

Also perfect time to post this. From earlier, Magres.txt

I mean if you'd just paid the 150k or so to protect it, it'd have just cost you 250k total instead of the 400k, now 500k it's already running you for a tree that has the potential to die for 70 hours. But statistics statistics, something something nerd.

NERD.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Redditor.

The next exciting Sims 2 Goonscape Adventure is here! This time, Mungh0 Bungh0 G0es R0gue!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Naan Bread posted:

drat magres you da best. I'm laughing my rear end off at that massive ironicat goddamn

Late, but for Pizza Pirate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRRzCDP1zg

If this isn't the one you're thinking of, all the Occult songs are named 'Occulo' so they're easy enough to browse through.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
:siren:Goonscape Announcement:siren:

I'm banning the use of retard and autist as insults. This also includes saying things are retarded. Please adjust your nerdchatting accordingly as needed~

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

joachim783 posted:

But how else are we going to describe pubbies.

loving stupid/idiotic/braindead/awful/the worst seem to be top picks.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Pizza and all positive adjectives will be the only words left unbanned. :hehe:

I seem to get rather... divine screenshots whenever I catch a divine impling!

Crystal says Mount & Blade seems like an uber goony game. Who else would then start playing the game but... frag.

This happened because I went on Swicky's account and saw his FC was the Reddit chat :raise:

If a Redditor pubbie says he likes some girl and asks the other redditor pubbies for advice, what would some of their advice entail?
a) Thoughtful and respectful advice
b) Bad and unfunny jokes
c) Referring to women as bitches
d) Advice to get her drunk
e) Advising him to 'rape that bitch'
f) b, c, d, and e

Answer:

On a lighter note, Jad fight pictures:

Eat poo poo Jad.

The UI Swicky would have if his monitor wasn't giant.

The bank he does have now.

Jagex's bot watch works so well, this bot almost has 99 Runecrafting now purely from nature running. Jesus loving christ.

That cosmetic is 429m GE mid. :catstare:

I ran into this bot grave while catching tinsel snakes for Swicky. The sick and insane loot? 56 mithril arrows and 4 tuna :mad:

You would think with a name like this, he'd be funny and clever but no, turns out he's a humourless poo poo.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Don't worry, I'll make sure you get representation in a future adventure. :)

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Swicky posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

M'lady died on Jad, no 100% record

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Sigh. My record will sit at 80% because that's the last time I'm doing Jad ever again. :smith:

Magres posted:

Anyone know what the game tells you if you get banned? My account got locked "to prevent unauthorized access" and I'm wondering if that's just them being shits and trying to keep me paying after being banned, cause I'm not getting a recovery email.

:rip:

E: A quick googling says I'm not banned, and it's basically just jagex being :jagex:

I'm going to laugh if you end up banned any time soon, considering the Runecrafting bot I mentioned earlier has crafted at least 1,490,075 Nature runes by this point, which at the current mid, is 451,492,725 gp. Good thing Jagex's bot detection system is 100% fail proof and nature rune prices haven't been affected in the slightest bit at all.

Not bots:

Augster's buddy.

I wonder why they made the conscious choice to use spider silk for the top instead of batwing... hmm... HMM.

Please no S&M fetishes. This is a family clan.

Your a 90s kid if you remember dis!!

I log into the game and what do I see?

They like me :3:

Current impling collection/price

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
December's Poopsocking Nerd Shaming:

Top 20 Dungeoneers

Top 20 Slayers

Themata fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 31, 2014

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Pina Coladas posted:

Happy New Year GoonScape!

Seems like we have some competition this year...

Ahahaha that would explain why Joachim gets PMs from people asking him to deliver pizza.

Related:

Searching 'pizza lady' on Google turned that up, along with a fishmech post of my pizza porn image. But who is this fine gentleman that posted this on his tumblr and appreciates me? :)

Oh.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

"Therefore, labelling Jagex as racists is not necessary, and mildly insulting."

Good day my friend, good day!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
:siren:Goonscape POH Event!:siren:

Next next Saturday, on the 10th of January, we will be having an event to visit other goon-made homes 30 minutes after reset. I will make occasional announcements to keep you all reminded, so prep up your house, make it cool/nerdy so we can visit it and see what cleanliness/filth you live in!

A few important things to note:
a) If your house is in Elf City, move it to a location everyone can access prior to the event. If your house is there and we can't visit it, we will not give your dumb nerdy house a housewarming. This will cost you 25k/50k depending on Varrock tasks to return to Elf City but if you have access to it, that should be pocket change.
b) Event will be on 117.
c) Get on Mumble for the event if possible. Mumble is fun and pretty cool for group events, and if Pizza Man participates, you can be assured we'll have at least one non anti-social chatty goon to listen to.
d) I will take screenshots and try to video record the event if possible. I encourage others to do the same!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

I'm a flipping punching

god drat Airut.

Deadly Theif makes some deadly wrong chat posts.

Come to me Crystal impling, I just logged in.

Lmao like I'm going to pay that much to make insanely nerfed garbage.

HolyWrenchie x Pizza Lady ship. Sick snowboard flips with sinking battleshits.

Rainbow life

:stare:

Pubbie examines

Endy changed it from 'butts' to a compliment to me

More goon examines

Here's your god drat agility xp

Playin these elves

TOKENS

More Crystal imps? Don't mind if I do

Harmonised runite rocks are amazing easy money

Misgendering me is a serious crime Jagex, was the first update of 2015 really that hard to check?

Another lovely Crystal spawn, it kept *wheeze*ing and *huff*ing, in an attempt to woo Endy. At least none of the million pubbies caught it.

Lucky Duckyyyyy! :argh:

This guy must be cool

Ladies making come jokes

This is Jagex's QA team

It rerolled into badder results

Triskelion key rewards

The results of the elite from it

All our lovely statues obtained

And finally, the captcha I got for trying to upload all the above images.

Bonus RSOF Thread: Questions to Bronies and Haters

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Professor Oak posted:

Pizza Lady it has been a solid month or two since you "cleaned" my bank, and I still can't find any of my useful stuff and spend more time waiting at the GE for things I need to buy than I do actually doing what I needed said things for.

Do not let her touch your bank. You can't find anything and will never have any convenience left in your gaming experience ever again. She boxed my cannon and sold all of my spirit shards. 4-dosing all of my potions didn't help it made me have to undo it so I can make overloads. Whyyyyyyyyy

Organize Not Purge!

Still love you though. Sort of.

If anything could be stored at Diango or your POH, it was done. There's no point in keeping all those spirit shards since you can buy/sell them in massive amounts with no GP loss, and 4 dose potions with 6 dose flasks all the way is cleaner than 1 dose, 2 dose, 3 dose, 4 dose potions and 1 dose, 2 dose, 3 dose, 4 dose, 5 dose and 6 dose flasks. As far as I recall, you didn't tell me to keep your potions at 3 dose. SSJGokuWeed, now Actuary specified that I keep his overload ingredients at 3 dose, and so I did that.

I even left your tab 0 the way you asked it, and it still drives me nuts to look at - you said it had all your vital stuff so how is it you still can't find anything?

For reminder's sake here is the before and after of your bank:

Before:
- Grimy herbs not together with other herbs and scattered in other tabs
- Dominion tower items mixed in with skilling urns
- Weapons and teleport items scattered in different tabs
- Pyramid plunder items mixed with melee weapons and armour
- Useless quest items and cosmetics scattered throughout different tabs
- Zaros shards that could've been placed at the Sanctum taking up bank space
- 99 shards taking up extra space when a skill shard bag could free up 4
- Divine locations and items obtained from it mixed up with old treasure hunter dubloons and 1 and 2 dose flasks
- Chronicle and elder fragments that could be turned in for XP
- Auras - auras everywhere
- 99 Capes and hoods scattered and not set next to each other based on their skill

After:
- Weapons and armour all put together in their own tabs, going by melee, magic, ranged, hybrid, other
- All the stuff you wanted in your main tab is now together and sorted based on level needed to make/use, so random herbs, potions, logs, gems, etc. aren't all over the place
- Jewelry and various dungeoneering items in their own tab
- Useless :effort: cosmetics and Dominion Tower goods put in their own tab, unlikely to be ever used again

Conclusion:
- Goons are messy nerds :colbert:

gently caress you Jagex, gently caress you.

Remember Pizza Pirate's ironic Pubbie Special?

Here it is, unironically. Reminder this is the 200m mining exp guy, and you can see below he gets mad at someone for mining 'his' Seren rock.

Swicky was complaining about a lovely pubbie who crashed him at Ascension Dungeon, and this is part of the brain cell murdering poo poo the pubbie was spraying while rapidly clicking everywhere. I'm irreversably dumber now as a result of this, and Swick even ditched Sir Poopsock and Agrippa, who came to help crash, leaving us numb and dumb. :mad: Funnily enough, the pubbie stopped being a dipshit after everyone but me left, and then another two pubbies crashed him - so he left.

Jagex works so hard at bot banning that this green dragon bot gently caress has 90 Ranged just from green dragon botting. Are they even trying at this point?

e:

Themata fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jan 7, 2015

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Here are my recommended Combat Ability setups, as well as hot keys to use. I use my mouse on my right and keys on the left, so this is set up to use any ability quickly and easy with my left.

Magic

I like to let magic build up so I can do the Rave Party (E) and Self Choke (F) thresholds. I Goon Breath (V) if it won't hit undesirable targets. For me, it's one of the more AFKable skills.

Ranged

Ranged is similar to magic. I do the Double Trouble (E) and Triple Trouble (F) thresholds as much as possible, along with Bombardment (V) which has a chance of hitting lots of targets. Skeletor (R) is good if you'll be standing in place because it makes your thresholds extra powerful.

Melee (2 Handed)

This is my Saradomin Godsword setup. I have a prayer breaking ability (2) inbetween the two basics (1) (3), because otherwise those two would loop forever and ever. Melee is the only skill that can do this. I like to do the Tazmanian Tornado (5) or Ground Pound (R) if there's multiple enemies, otherwise I use Hammer Time (F) to beat a foe into submission. Cat Scratch (V) is good for causing bleeding damage while using other attacks.

Melee (1 Handed)

This is my Drygore setup. This takes a lot more concentrated investment than the other ability bars and I use it only for bosses. I have the prayer breaker and basics as usual, and the Magician Tricks (5) is good when surrounded by the boss and foes. Destroy (R) is usually linked with Cat Scratch (V) because how many times you hit and at what frequency seems to vary. The best thing to do with thresholds is to chain it quickly as possible. When doing thresholds, you can set off a fast hitting move like Cat Scratch (V) or Sacrifice (6) right before the last blow hits to shave a few seconds off, increasing your DPS. For example, when I fight a God Wars boss, I like to do Magician Tricks (5), Cat Scratch (V), Destroy (R) then Sacrifice (6) because it alternates between fast hit, threshold, fast hit, threshold.

There's also a Fisting ability that can replace the prayer breaker (2) that you punch in to gain adrenaline between thresholds. It ensures constant DPS.

Hope this helps anybody looking for good combo bars!

You'll also notice I have a few constants, such as Shark Eat (Q) which is set universally to ensure I heal quick as needed, Neck Crick (G) for adrenaline build and damage reduction, William Wallace (X) for adrenaline maintence/binding freeing, and one extra slot that I fill with different things depending. I wish there were two more keybind spots to be honest.

Themata fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 7, 2015

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

SynthesisAlpha posted:

Yes, i win. I WIN.

yesssssssss

What do you call it when you're caught napping on the job while afking Firemaking?
Firesleeping!

What do you call it when you choose to train Theiving on a plugged in laptop?
Picksocket!

What do you call it when you play the latest Sid Meier game while training 'old school skill for new school rewards'?
Civination!

Also:
Did you enjoy the story of Bungh0? Here is the sequel adventure, in Mungh0 Bungh0 G0es V0gue!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Mr. Showtime posted:

This one wasn't very good. Are you okay? Is something Themata?

In other news, I am now prepared:

Everyone should be cool like Mr. Showtime.

Latest Treasure Hunter promo:

quote:

Open Treasure Hunter chests from 09th January 2015 00:00 GMT to 19th January 2015 23:59 GMT and you could grab one of the new Alchemist’s Amulets!

Pick up the new fragments on Treasure Hunter and once you’ve collected 10 you’ll be able to combine them into an Alchemist’s Amulet. Upon combining them, you’ll receive a lump sum of cash straight in your pocket – and you’ll then be able to use the amulet daily for another pile of gold!

But that’s not all – you’ll also have a chance to win the previous amulet that was available before. Combine the old amulet with the new one you create during this promotion for an upgraded version, including all amulet benefits: the 20 high alchemy charges, Grand Exchange teleport options and the cash bag per day too!

Are you feeling lucky? Each time you use the amulet to get your daily cash bag, you have a chance of the amulet rewarding you with 1 million gold instead!

All regular accounts get at least one Key per day, and RuneScape members get two! You can earn more through gameplay – just visit the wiki to find out how, and to learn more about Treasure Hunter itself.

Head to our billing page to buy more Keys, redeem Bonds in-game, or simply click ‘Buy Keys’ when you’re in Treasure Hunter.

The RuneScape Team

Pay2win.txt

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

widespread posted:

Cue piped-in boo's from the back.

Also, as I'm without any good internet, I might have to keep off RS for a few days. Thank you, Time Warner. In that span, would it be alright to ask for a quick bank clean? Because I don't want my duder to not poopsock miss out on some cool poo poo, including possibly the house parties.

I missed this before, but I'm totally up for it. Just shoot me a pm through the forums. :)

Nintendo Kid posted:

I don't get it, it sounds a lot like how last year's alchemist amulet promo worked?Or maybe that was 2013. Either way.

It's the addition of the free cash bag with a chance of it being 1 mil daily that's :wtc: The old amulet doesn't have that feature.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Please don't post actual pictures of me.

Decent elite clue

You've seen what happens when two punsters, the amazing Pizza Lady and Hawt Jon get together and start making puns... but what happens when we get several others all going at it too?

It's no Mistery that it becomes Showtime, and that some people can't Camli handle it. From dawn to Tusk, we will all Act 2gether and bring the world joy.

Hankering for some OSRS fun, I checked in on what exciting things were happening!

Oh. So this is how they train magic these days.

Another Crystal impling? Yesssss. A pubbie was so busy mining a coal spot he didn't even get the chance to grab it. That makes 19!

:catstare: How in God's name did Hedonquir amass so much junk in such a short time?

:jerkbag:

Then 9 minutes later, a pubbie requested he turn privacy off:

How divine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

As I zero in on 119 Dungeoneering, I've decided that I want to do all of the hard mode floors. Arsenes already expressed interest in doing them with me - would anyone else be up for it?

I've never done em before, but I wouldn't mind tagging along sometime to give it a go. Also have a preening ibis team card that could be useful at the moment!

Forgot to repost this, the mentioned :jagex: emote I made way back when:

Aaaand the next in line of Sims/Goonscape Adventures, is Oats, Toast, and Upboats! This one stars my sidekick, Pasta Boy as he pursues his dreams of being a great chef!

Themata fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 10, 2015