Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
After finally realizing I should not be lazy any longer, I've decided that my level 120 something rear end should actually get working towards Elf City. Along the way, I will of course finally complete many quests that I should have finished a long time ago (from Monkey Madness to Clock Tower!). I also need to get ancient curses and many achievement diaries done because they're cool.

What's the best course of action to take here? I plan on getting MM and therefore Recipe for Disaster done first, and then I will get curses and move on from there. I can't help but feel like I'm being grossly inefficient, though. I'm Roseferi in-game btw since I never post in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

Spergminer posted:

Get curses first, save MM for the middle or after. MM is not a good quest and if you cannot appreciate lovely coding it'll kill your will to quest for a while.

Good idea. The amazing, dated coding and design is what always made me not want to do MM over the years. I've kept a monkey corpse from the quest next to some slayer gloves in the bank as a joke and constant reminder of how I really don't want to do it!

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

Tuska agi xp has been my only strive to actually get my requirements for Plague's End there. Not enough to participate in saving RuneScape every day, though :v:

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

Gonna need my Ironwoman added to the clan. Her name is Donak Dum (as in, "Don't act dumb," something I can't do :v:)

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

Found a guy.