Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That is the most amazing collage ever.

I do demand an Aussie-style cork brim hat on Pizza Man though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I started off as xplayx4, became Ex-pizzax4, then Xenopus, now Pasta Girl. Will soon be Pasta Boy.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

How Rude posted:

It's unanimous that EW3 is the worst quest in the game. Not a single person has thought otherwise, until you two nerds showed up. :mad:

Third nerd chiming in.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Bleh, sorry goons, got exams soon and can't afford the time to give the house tour. :(

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Themata posted:

Also:
Did you enjoy the story of Bungh0? Here is the sequel adventure, in Mungh0 Bungh0 G0es V0gue!

Mien Gott.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Themata posted:

Aaaand the next in line of Sims/Goonscape Adventures, is Carbs, Oats and Pasta! This one stars my sidekick, Pasta Boy as he pursues his dreams of being a great chef!

This... this has fulfilled all my dreams.

The sim also looks scarily like IRL me.

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jan 10, 2015

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well goons, it's time for another carbohydrate-based person to throw in the towel. University work is starting to catch up to me. It's been a great time with you guys and I'll still follow the thread. Pasta Boy outttt.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Themata posted:

Now, an amazing pun and reminder isn't all I have for you. Here is a sample of the evidence presenting system at work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcdSZ3UjmQ0

For those that are familiar with Ace Attorney, I'm going to try and replicate the cross examination style to that as closely as I can, while keeping it simple.

Goddamnit Kari I wanted to know why he was invited.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I love that a shot of my rear end is important.

Ibblebibble fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 19, 2015

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm feeling slight temptation to hop back into this game. Please tell me how it's a burning wreck so that I don't.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

orphean posted:

The only real difference between mining, divination, runecrafting, woodcutting, and fishing is whether or not going to the bank is something you might want to do!

When you get sick of grinding on those though, you have skills like construction where you can create the same oak cupboard for days on end until you get to graduate to teak bidets for more of the same!

Still the worst community in the gaming industry!

Is it bad that this is just scratching my Skinner box itch and just wants me to play it more?

Also quests, are quests actually decent lately or have they all been worse than ME2 (I actually like EW3 so can't use that as worst quest ever)?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

orphean posted:

Come back to the fold, brother.

Quests are basically the best thing in the game content-wise. Modern quests are mostly really well done. Grinding through the poo poo quest backlog to meet prereqs is Not Fun though.

My main problem is that I'm already juggling two MMOs (GW2 and Marvel Heroes) along with a final year project so I want to but I know that I won't have the time to make the money worthwhile :( Also I'm still not geared enough to earn bonds at a reasonable rate.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Spergminer posted:

Don't.
This won't end well and you know it. Come back when you're done with that.

Don't worry, most I'll do is sigh wistfully at the website.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'll probably be back in June to scratch my questing itch and to see how NXT is. Hopefully the game hasn't collapsed into further debauchery by then.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

But what will Ratcatchers unlock now???

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Basically how I got 99 woodcutting while writing essays.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

New quest is actually amusing and good. Colour me surprised.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Pizza Lady was our DG god, I do it occasionally but I like to solo it so I can do things at my own pace. I'm happy to group up with you if you're on though. IGN is Pasta Boy.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Heya guys, I recently got hijacked and someone nabbed all my t70 power armour and a ton of resources, so, yeah, make sure your authenticator is still on and stuff.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I used to leave RS in the background whilst skilling and tabbing over whenever I heard the sounds stop.

Fishing burnt me too bad at 93 though. At least I have 99 wcing.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm having my annual RS nostalgia pangs. Please tell me how this game is still broken so I don't come back.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Most active runescapers hang out in the discord rather than the thread. Hell, I'm an inactive runescaper and I hang out there.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Did RS3 finally get the bank remake? I haven't checked in in literal years.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Will be honest, I started playing in 2005 as a kid and I don't have the nostalgia goggles for OSRS at all.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's good to get that number go up itch going, and the quest design is actually pretty good (generally). Can always just play on a free world for a while before deciding to invest real money.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Man, there's a lot to do when you haven't resubbed in a couple of years.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Man, Jad is seriously kicking my rear end here. Then I have to sit through another 1.5 hours of waves before I get to try again! Content! :v:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I have a feeling that prayer flicking is also kicking my rear end because I haven't keybound my prayers and my inventory and prays are on the other sides of the screens from each other.

How does two Jads at once work, do they at least do the same type of attack at once?

They definitely don't, do they.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

After 15 years of having this account I finally have a trimmed cape :toot:

Wonder what I should do next. Might round out the classic gathering trifecta with mining.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Got the Attack pet whilst doing Fight Caves again and also beat Jad :toot: Today was a good day.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Is it a particularly good quest?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Huh, fair. I'm going to do Sliske's endgame this weekend so I'll get around to it soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE