Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preid
May 22, 2014

vulturesrow posted:

So what is the best way to make money in the game? I don't have a skill over 43 yet and I am level 44.

Depends, F2P or P2P.

F2P the best money would be a mix of fletching headless arrows and tanning cow hides. The headless arrowheads are semi-afk'able but you can only buy so many from the GE at a time. All in all, this will bring in about 300k an hour but it's tedious. You can boost profit a bit if you buy your feathers from the fishing stores.

For low level members money making I would suggest casting egg spawn with 10 summoning. This will bring in about 700k an hour, so an hour a day will just about pay for membership. The guide on the wiki suggest using the edgevill bank but I find that it's easier to use the bankchest near the clan citadel portal.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide/Casting_egg_spawn
You can also try tanning dragon hides, but the prices fluctuate a lot and you need a fair bit of starting cash before this becomes viable.

If you want to make money while fighting at a low level, you should fight cockroach soldiers/workers. they have fairly good normal drops and occasionally drop a rune scimitar or square shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preid
May 22, 2014

SleepingPizza posted:

This weekend is 2x BXP at barbarian assault. On hardmode you can expect to get over a million agility bxp and 2million+ mining/firemaking bxp per hour if you're good, and easily 3/4ths these rates if you're poo poo. This will make lovely skills like agility slightly less poo poo.

To access hardmode you MUST defeat the queen on normal mode. I am fine with doing normal mode runs with goons to give them access to HM for the weekend as long as I am healer because i wanna level it up. Yell at me in game (pizza pirate) tonight and tomorrow.

Any stat recommendations to HM Barbass?

Preid
May 22, 2014

I'm still not sure if this was a bot or a pubbie, what do you think?

Preid
May 22, 2014
I believe I have discovered the most vile, and shameful, goon in the game.

Edit: whoops, uploaded the wrong one.

Preid fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Dec 30, 2014

Preid
May 22, 2014

widespread posted:

Top 50! :toot:

Also

Low level thieving in a nutshell.

Forget your lock-pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preid
May 22, 2014

joachim783 posted:

Quick tip for those looking to make some quick cash, because the hand cannon explodes no one wants it anymore so people are selling it for less than ge mid which is 11.5k atm and you can high alch them for 12k each, unfortunately the buy limit is only 50 but you can still make some quick cash.

There is actually a chart on the Wiki which tracts items which are profitable to high alch, though it's not very trustworthy.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange_Market_Watch/Alchemy