Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

GuyUpNorth posted:

You might as well shell out for bonds, two weeks for one. Premium club might still be on for few days for whole year if you have ~300m to burn.

only got like 200m~ bank

guess i'll wait till invention is out and see if it looks fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
is osrs or rs3 worth coming back to? I was maxed before but invention came out and it looks cool. Kinda want to try that osrs continent too. Got a month before I really have anything to do with my life. Only really wanna come back if there's a decent amount of people to play with.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
decided to resub for a month and do the quests (and i totally won't resub after this month and poopsock invention)

the tutorial island quest was great and plus i got to be a underwater pirate

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Read posted:

One level 10 weapon is 540k invention exp on dismantle, invention is fast as gently caress - easily maxed in a month if you want to tryhard.

meh might. at the moment i've got my nox staff and chaotic crossbows augmented deus ex style. already siphoned my mainhand cbow once. if im dismantling i gotta use poo poo weps like sallies which means im killing poo poo monsters for poo poo drops.

i hear siphoning at muspahs/zammy GWD is really good xp/h. i might go for max invent but...

A: it's basically slayer except you lose money instead of gaining it

B: i'm super poor anyway, have like 500k coins and all my wealth is in currently untradable equipment

C: none of the rewards stand out as worth to me

skill seems like a blunder to me right now. i'm level 41 invent right now from dismantling two salamanders, siphoning my cbow and ripping apart a bunch of random drops/bank junk. maybe they'll finish- I MEAN UPDATE the skill soon.

EDIT: big reason i don't like invent is that getting parts core to lvling the skills - eg powerful parts - is expensive and hard as f, while most others are like free basically. so you bust ur balls spending like 800k trying to get powerful parts and get maybe 5 which aint even enough to augment

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 12, 2016

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
yeah i've been using pouches for powerful parts guess im just uber unlucky... already ripped apart 500 slayer rings

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 12, 2016

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

i need this new fishing rod as a weapon override. it looks like a badass pirate blunderbuss. I only play this game to RP as a pirate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Hey fellow gamers I'm back. I used to be Pizza pirate IGN, currently Peg Leg. I bailed from the game around invention (RIp comp cape) but I'm back in OSRS.