Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I'm in. USA please, no dead animals / illegal items / things that might actually kill me when I open the package I suppose.

Edit: Also don't spend $50 on me, I'm pretty broke at the moment so I'll be somewhere right around the $10-$20 range and I don't want to feel bad.

CornHolio fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Cakefool posted:

I hope Leica is my Santa 'cause I love books.

I hope he's both of ours because I also love books!

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Tommychu posted:

Nothing beats that new GWAR smell. Besides, you never know what you're getting into with pre-owned GWAR :barf:

And the fact that new GWAR leaves a puddle of blood underneath it at night is a design feature, not a flaw!

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

blk posted:

I wish people would post their T shirt sizes with their info *hint hint*

I'm an XL.

I ordered my poor sap special someone's gift today.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Cage posted:

You guys are creepy. I just looked in the "Post your ride thread" then clicked the "?". Surely everyones posted there by now?

If I posted in there it's been awhile. My cars all have rust and are perpetually filthy and in various states of disrepair, so my posts are usually "help me fix this mess" posts in the BMW or Volvo thread, or "hahaha look at my cheap truck!" posts in the cheap truck thread.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Adiabatic posted:

I can't tell if my santee is going to love or hate my gift.

I just hope mine doesn't already have the thing I got him.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
My item arrived but I put the wrong address in and it arrived at my sister-in-law's house. I really need to clean out my old Amazon addresses.

She should bring it by tonight, so I should be able to get mine out tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Sears and Harbor Freight gift cards, even if its like $5, are always useful too.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
The stuff I ordered for my Santee arrived today. I need to repackage and add my own "flair" and it'll go out tomorrow I hope.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Just shipped my package. It should arrive Monday.

I hope he likes the stuff I got him. :ohdear:

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Mine is in the mail and on it's merry way (see what I did there) to California. USPS ballparks it for this Thursday.

I feel small and insignificant compared to a Geiger counter thing and a loving BLOWER.

I know, same here, holy poo poo. Speaking of which...

kastein posted:

Holy poo poo, I don't think I can top that. :stare: :golfclap:

(that needs to go on a Subaru IMMEDIATELY. 3-53 is 2.6L displacement. Coincidence? I think not.)

A wild package appears...

(address blocking provided by Rockauto(r))

Awesome!

Das Boot (the original, uncut version :pervert:) and an XJ/MJ book I don't have.

The back cover has an MJ I wish was mine on it :iamafag:

Thanks CornHolio!

Hope you like them. The DVD was something I got a duplicate of last year, so how you have one instead of me having two. It's my favorite movie, though that's the ultra-long version that might be a bit much for most.

Still, I had one of those books for my E36, and they're a fun read if only for the "OMG THIS INTERIOR IS SO MODERN" reviews.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

meatpimp posted:

A book -- "Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans," that'll be a great read.

It really is. I've got it and it's fantastic.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
A Wild Package Appears

My cattes seemed very interested.

Not a bomb!

What do we have here?

Some powerfist tools. Always need more tools. Especially the pliers, oddly enough. I never buy decent pliers. Also a gold plated ratchet (hell yeah) and an awesome swivelly driver.

Hell yes. I love books, and I love James May. Seriously, my PSN handle is IHeartJamesMay. Also earbuds (I was complaining this morning about how hopelessly my current earbuds were tangled up). A couple stickers, some awesome candies, some Canadian Tire currency, some Starbucks gift cards...

And some kind of cooler chair... thing. I have a cooler, I'll have to figure out how the heck this thing works.

Thanks Santa! Not sure who you are, but I'm pretty fuckin' pleased with it all!

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

helno posted:

I dont have a tape deck after we sold my wifes 03 jetta to my sister. She should appreciate the additions to her gorwing cassette collection.

Just piping in to say that's some good poo poo right there.

I need to get some cassettes. Since I pulled out the CD changer in my E39 to put in a Dice Mediabridge, I have USB and Aux in, Bluetooth... and the factory cassette deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Sockington posted:

When I had last updated the sheet on January 7th, there were about 20 no-shipping proof issues I had on my sheet. According to the rules, that would have been twenty probs/bans/red custom titles going out depending on the severity.

drat.

I just checked my email sent folder and verified that I sent out a scanned (and redacted of course) receipt showing the USPS tracking number on it, so hopefully I'm not mistakenly on the list.

I was worried that I'd maybe forgotten.

• Locked thread