Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Edward IV defense still going strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Joementum posted:

Bqhatevwr.

:lol: at least Feingold didn't hop over to another state to do it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Franco Potente posted:

Do....you mean Sestak? 'Cause Specter has a notable handicap that is preventing him from jumping into this race...

if dead people can vote, dead people can run.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I've heard rumors that the Democratic party in Arkansas is already thinking about not supporting Connor Eldridge running for that Senate seat because he's too much of a DINO. Really fiscally conservative, anti abortion, etc. I guess that's a problem for them now because all our old blue dogs got brutally owned.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mr. Powers posted:

Maybe they'll run Scott Brown again.

Scott Brown should move to Arkansas and jump on the Senate race dogpile

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

that's a really vague series of statements so it's hard to tell but it comes off as remarkably petty on Reid's end

After you lose a fight with one of those exercise bands you gotta take your victories where you can, no matter how petty

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kentucky loves assholes.

reasoning: Louisville hiring Bobby Petrino twice

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

Are all state level democratic parties terrible or only some

Arkansas went from basically a single party Dem state to a single party teabagger's paradise.

Most of the remaining Democrats are basically Republicans in denial anyway so yeah, terrible. The Dem running for Senate is one of those blue dogs that didn't get the hint when the rest got annihilated a while back.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gonna laugh if Jeb! decides to beat Rubio to the punch and file to run for that senate seat. Even his approval can't be as bad as liddle Marco's right now

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

JFC, Kirk. I know the GOP is going full retard this cycle, but come on.

:fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

That was the DSCC. Which I thought was dumb but Chuck Schumer is an idiot

Every day that Chuck the Schmuck manages to not eat one of those delicious looking laundry soap pods is a pure wonder

• Locked thread