Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mooyashi posted:

few things in my head can i hear as clearly by memory alone as Howard Dean's scream

its a pretty funny scream and the little build-up to it where he names every state in the union just makes it that much better.

I'm not sure why everyone wants to pretend like it was bad soundwork or something, he did a funny thing and people noticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

Which party does Kelly Ayotte represent? Judging by her launch video :iiam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwAE__ElQVc

But you know what's not a mystery? The fact that one of the vets in this has an awesome mustache!

whoa new hampshire has a heroin epidemic, i should live there

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

Fundraising report for VT Senate race came out today.

Pat "I am the Batman" Leahy (D) - $3,000,000+
Scott "Lifelong Vermonter, Hold on I was Born in Brooklyn" Milne (R) - $83

Though George Aiken did win his last race with $13.

so like, does it occur to anyone that maybe that money could go, well, anywhere else

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
she's pretty hot, she can call me an homosexual extremist anytime

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
chicagoland is such a dumb name, it sounds like a theme park

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

the metroplex sounds dorkier imo

idk sounds like a movie theater to me, which while not great seems better to me then amusement park

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Alter Ego posted:

Well, if it had to happen to a Democrat, at least it happened to the most garbage of Democrats.

that's not rahm emmanuel tho???

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

platzapS posted:

The PlatzapS A+ Excellent Voter Guide
Orange County Florida

All partisan offices: Straight Democrat except Ayala Aramis, who is running unopposed which gives you a chance to write something in.

Judicial retention: Either skip or “YES” to all. If we kick one out Rick Scott picks the replacement so it doesn’t matter.

Circuit Judge 9th Circuit Group Four: Either. Calderon's got all the endorsements but Davis is the brother of jazz legend Miles.
County Judge Group 1: Michael Gibson! He's endorsed by AFL-CIO and the other guy's endorsed by the cops.
County Judge Group 4: Tom Young
County Judge Group 5: Evellen Jewett

Board of County Commissioners District 5: Emily Bonilla
Soil and Water District 1: Maria Bolton-Joubert
Soil and Water District 3: Nicole Victoria McLaren
Soil and Water District 5: Steve Laune Beumer

Florida Constitutional Amendments:
#1 (Solar) – NO!
#2 (Medical Marijuana) YES!
#3 (First Responders Tax Exemption) No
#5 (Homestead Tax Exemption) No
[edit: Homestead exemption is actually 5, #4 is not on the ballot.]

Orange County Charter Amendments:
1. NO
2. NO
3. NO

gently caress you bitch im moving to florida just to vote the opposite of all this, don't tell me what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

platzapS posted:

Vote 4 them if u want to get sick and *cough cough* die.

i would love nothing more

• Locked thread