Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

weekly font posted:

There is a near 100% chance that I read all (what will likely be) 15,000 pages of this thread again within the next five years.

this thrwad will end up w its own lets read thread some years hence, some kind of election gemara

maybe one as soon as the tgrwad is clsoed also just so we can all procesa what we just went theoufg politically and culturally w/o the urgenxy of an actual election happenijf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kithkar posted:

Bill Mitchell name drop oh god are we leaking to Bill Kristol.

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS BK

zakkro
May 29, 2015

If you post in this thread, you're nite crew. It's a state of being. If you're rolling with it, :justpost:ing, then you're a part of it. That's the beauty of this dumb, beautiful thread.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

anime was right posted:

whats the cheapest place in the twin cities thats cool and where i wont die (dumpy apartments are ok)

i live in northeast minneapolis like 10 minutes from downtown and rents pretty cheap

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Defiance posted:

Oh god, Dilbert posted a whiny new blog post insisting he's still right even though Trump is crashing and burning.

most divorced man in human history

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress Donald Trump, and not in a sexual way.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress these ten minute videos with the clickbait titles, get to the good poo poo

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
It's always night somewhere.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Squizzle posted:

this thrwad will end up w its own lets read thread some years hence, some kind of election gemara

maybe one as soon as the tgrwad is clsoed also just so we can all procesa what we just went theoufg politically and culturally w/o the urgenxy of an actual election happenijf

lmao cant wait for political experts in the future to quote this thread like talmud

edit: and then R Baloogan said to R Lastgirl "I reject my ways of Trump" and then the entire thread chanted "Ed Balls"

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

oh fantastic, so I'm stuck with that birthday party princess thread for life

To be fair that thread was super awesome, and I only just connected you to your old username like 3 days ago. The only threads I've ever created were boring "wat do" poo poo.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jenner posted:

Hey guys I'm changing my gimmick. I'm done sincere posting for a bit. Gonna see how long I can post like a Trump supporter before I want to kill myself.

Here goes:

Don't these wealthy celebrities realize Hillary is going to TAX THEM?!?!!!

You're loving awful at this. Just write about the good but purely self-interested reasons why you yourself like Hillary, but twist it. Start with a fairly agreeable statement, but then exaggerate the worst and most corrupt of the elements, ignore the facts that show any benefits and blame globalism as you head for the conclusion.

"They don't care about taxes, they pay barely any to begin with and Hollywood wants open borders as long as their gated community stays safe - they're hardly even Americans.

They get their millions from one segment of the globalist paymasters AKA the 5 international media conglomerates, and that's the complete eradication of America as well as every other nation's pride. "

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

god he never stops being pathetic

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
God they are so dumb

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/56y1ea/hillary_hates_every_day_americans_do_not_let_this/

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

zakkro posted:

Did it an hour ago

But :yeah: everyone go do it

I'm broke as poo poo, but I did it

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I'm unemployed but I can still afford to send a small donation to RAINN, so I did.

:hfive:

check out Lemming's RAINN thread b/c they're gonna match posted donations upto 1k like a boss

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Baloogan posted:

Sorry, Dilman, but Bill is ours and we can't tack him onto his wife and women in general.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
good night nite crew. if whats to come is as bad as I think it is i hope mr pubis spends the rest of his life in prison

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Baloogan posted:

Yes robert dilby

Clinton will succumb to scandal and shrink into a corn cob

You are modern day nostromo

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Corny posted:

lmao cant wait for political experts in the future to quote this thread like talmud

it'll be like biblical scholars trying to determine what the name of god is

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lmao

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Venom Snake posted:

good night nite crew. if whats to come is as bad as I think it is i hope mr pubis spends the rest of his life in prison

heh :catstare:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Corny posted:

edit: and then R Baloogan said to R Lastgirl "I reject my ways of Trump" and then the entire thread chanted "Ed Balls"

ed balls

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Baloogan posted:

:laffo: what a big blubbery dickcheeto

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/786425012450369536

:toot:

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lol

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
A children's book called "Good nite, crew".

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
actually you know what, gently caress regular prison i hope pubis gets thrown in Guantanamo bay for trying to get a white nationalist pedophile elected president

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Corazon you are amazing for leading the charge on RAINN

i will donate when im sober for sure

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dinograndoni/trump-supporters-unfazed-by-story-of-him-walking-in-on-teen?utm_term=.tngxnZVRn#.ce97ve1Pv

quote:

Barbara Hamilton, another Trump supporter, conceded the Teen USA story gave her pause about the candidate.
“I might look at him a little differently,” Hamilton said, if the story were true. “They should make sure that he’s got security around him around women.”

Women for Trump do not give a gently caress.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Lum_ posted:

no way in hell is trump suing anyone over this (nyt or anyone else) because

https://twitter.com/DylanByers/status/786408788924301312

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/786428224163094529

or he might be that stupid who knows

TRUMP: "Woah woah woah WOAH. WOAH. You can't try to discredit the victim by exploring their entire sexual history, dragging out every last little detail in a sordid scandal, in an effort to denounce them as filthy sexual degenerates! my private life is my own!"

LITERALLY EVERY RAPE VICTIM EVER: :getin:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

This was funny.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Lastgirl posted:

where's the YT room?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Wish he still had his MSNBC show

Just for trump to be Worst person in the world for perpetuity

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

$25.00

hope you catch a charge, Donald :toot:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

actually you know what, gently caress regular prison i hope pubis gets thrown in Guantanamo bay for trying to get a white nationalist pedophile elected president

if you put all the traitorous GOP cucks who refused to help trump get elected in guantanamo, how are we ever going to close it?

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

:jackbud:

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Lastgirl posted:

:yeah:

gonna donate in the morning too

let's confuse the hell out of RAINN tonite

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Reminder: the You Can't Stump the Trump guy posted his first video since the RNC YESTERDAY.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

no that's what's gonna put trump in prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for a post-Trump-rage landslide in 2018 and therefore 10 more years of GOP gerrymandering and a worthless congress

You can't deny that this is highly probable

• Locked thread