Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Hey Joementum, you can cross Howard Dean off of your list, he came out and directly supported Hillary Clinton on Meet the Press yesterday. Unless someone thinks he'd be a likely VP I guess...

Also, anyone have any idea what three term WA governor Christine Gregoire is up to, outside of cancer research board positions?

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Christie is far and away the best politician in the Republican field, and the most adept at tapping into the raw id that drives the modern republican party. Unfortunately or fortunately he's also a giant (lol fat) walking stereoytpe of the Yankee rear end in a top hat and I don't know how that will play outside of the northeast.

Not to mention the fact he couldn't pass Romney's vetting process for VP.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

The Warszawa posted:

Jim Webb is less running and more collapsing at the starting line, between the PAC skimming/self-dealing and the whole Everything Jim Webb Has Said In The Last Twenty Years Or So thing.

The Tim Pawlenty of 2016 then?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

So... he isn't getting a flavor? :(

Wouldn't be considered an in kind contribution not only on behalf of the company, but of the stores that sold it? I guess they could just keep it to the company owned stores perhaps...

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I always thought it would be awesome to be able to buy into a fund that mirrors the portfolios of members of Congress, or at least the ones who chair any committee/subcommittee with the word "Appropriations" in it's name. If you can't regulate it away, then let me get a cut.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Talk of early voting isn't complete without making absentee voting available to all - hell, do what OR and WA do and make it all mail in. Only having dedicated polling places with limited hours is stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Longshot I know but, does anyone know any outlets or fox things that will be streaming debate audio?

C-Span Radio perhaps?

• Locked thread