Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
Been ridin' way too long.

brocretin posted:

at this point im calling it

he absolutely loving does

yuuuuuuuup grainy cellphone footage of don+ivanka will be playing on every infomonitor as the trumptrain belches sulphurously into its final station

beep boop end of the line folks you dont have to go home but you can't stay here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

quote:

3. The “octopus” line about Trump is engineered persuasion of the highest order. It makes the story deeply visual and extra-creepy. Godzilla, or someone similarly skilled, is probably behind that word. It’s too engineered for a civilian to concoct during an interview. That’s professional work. And it’s probably a golden stake through Trump’s political heart. (Well played.)

counterpoint: trump is a literal anthro-octopus with eight specially evolved rapetacles

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Utz posted:

this venom snake fellow brought up prison for pubis and i'm wondering why... what rumors are these?

he's in the ivanka vid too

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
last time i went to sleep i woke up and there were so many posts itt that it took me until now (eg 12 real life hrs) to catch up and now its almost time to go to sleep again. where will it end

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Gravybong posted:

here's hoping I don't wake up to learn Trump is in an armed standoff in Trump Tower

see here is where you and i differ

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Kithkar posted:

What if the worse tape is just him literally raping a black man while simultaneously screaming the n word while also going on about how his daughter does it better? Is that the hypothetical endest end of the line for how bad this can be for both him and us as a people?

blurry cellphone footage snaps into focus

'drat you, n*****r, you always were the best in town.' the bloated and flabby orange back jiggles with amusement as the words echo around the dimly-lit boardroom. empty now. empty except for the orangeman and whoever is holding the camera. the distant hum of traffic.

'alright. ok. ok. whew!#' the camera pans downward to show the smooth dark hand gently withdrawing the corncob from the orange man's drooping butthole

orangeman turns and flashes a crooked grin as he seizes the defiled cobb.

'its dinner time'

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Shipon posted:

where can i buy one of those congress created dust bowl signs

speak to your local congressman

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

oystertoadfish posted:

^^ yeah good reading on this might be rrhelections.com, i havent checked them in a month or two but they're mostly hardcore nevertrump conservatives from the old swing state project site/blog/whatever so while they'll show their feelings in their analysis they do ground their analysis in empirical facts, and if a wave does develop their reaction should be loving delicious

just took a look. some quality snark in their daily news roundups:

quote:

Beck: All around odd individual Glenn Beck is saying voting against Trump is the moral and ethical thing to do even if it means Hillary Clinton becomes president. Beck is supposedly backing the Constitution Party candidate, Darrell Castle. who is definitely as crazy as anyone else this year ideologically speaking, but has never stated on tape to a member of the Bush family he likes to engage in sexual assault.

Pence: Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence expressed his displeasure for Republicans who have abandoned Donald Trump. Pence is just envious he cannot do the same.

Women: Trump is not sure he is losing the female vote. This should not be surprising as his campaign apparatus does not seem to be really into polling and has bought into the Victim Conservative mindset that the media is against him and is making stuff up. I ask the Donald to visit Chester County and find his female support in this Republican county is slightly higher than Stalin’s in western Ukraine.

quote:

As America wishes it could recover from the events of last weekend starting with the release of Trump’s “lockerroom talk” to the debate which left substantial portions of Missouri uninhabitable for years to come, the nightmare known as this election cycle continues:

After a weekend of silence and rumors, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus confirmed once again he is a coward and the rumors of the RNC abandoning Trump are not true. Priebus says the RNC went silent for the nominee to explain himself. Obviously Priebus was ordered back into line by his “dear leader” Trump. We cannot depose Trump right now, but could we depose Priebus?

quote:

Base First Strategy: Trump’s base first strategy is under attack from Republicans who know how to do math. Trump’s strategy is squared on turning out the Great Unwashed Working Class White Horde (or the Horde for short) in numbers that would have frightened Attila the Hun and Ghengus Khan. The problem with that is that the Horde is losing members due to (1) anyone competent getting an education and becoming suburbanized, (2) heroin overdoses, and (3) the influx of other people the Horde hates.

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
also the most populous state of australia has voted to officially recognise trump as a 'revolting slug' :australia:

quote:

New South Wales Parliament has formally branded US presidential candidate Donald Trump a "revolting slug" who is unfit for office.

Greens MP Jeremy Buckhingham tabled a motion on the business paper slamming the Republican, which passed unopposed this morning.

It said Parliament condemned the "misogynistic, hateful comments made by the Republican candidate for President of the United States of America, Mr Donald Trump, about women and minorities".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-13/nsw-parliament-denounces-donald-trump/7929456

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Tarezax posted:

Says the country running a literal concentration camp.

tbf trump is not 100% clear re his stance on literal concentration camps so they may not view him as a true fellow traveller

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

and the post just buries last night's developments

are we 100% this isn't a trump story? he does own a lot of real estate in nyc soooooooooo

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

LinYutang posted:

It's amazing reading the 2012 autopsy and seeing how much the GOP hosed up

http://goproject.gop.com/RNC_Growth_Opportunity_Book_2013.pdf

Soooooo their plan was to become the democrats ??

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

four years of college is pointless for 90% of jobs. If high schools actually accomplished what they're supposed to, you could get by with a year or two of training.

problem is, we're now in a bubble where degrees are unnecessarily mandatory for a lot of positions

only way outta the (ahem)inner city is an AK or a BA*, son

*from trump university

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

what the hell woke up in ana navarro, lifelong republican to start owning all these trump supporters on tv. i dont think ive seen a republican grow a spine like she has this cycle.

i know right like who would have expected the republican party to be full of backwards-looking old white guys who yearn for the days of their youth in 1950s america where soda was 5c at the drugstore fountain and grabbing the pussy was a badge you earned in boyscouts

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
Ok this third debate is getting awfully close where's the video of trump and hannity nude in a hot tub giving each other foot rubs while screaming racist obscenities about Michelle Obama ?!

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

HateTrain posted:

Ok this third debate is getting awfully close where's the video of trump and hannity nude in a hot tub giving each other foot rubs while screaming racist obscenities about Michelle Obama ?!

also they are doing coke

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

:trumppop: piece of rear end

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

euphronius posted:

Obama has a mulatto cock

huge if true

get it?

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
i fkn love bill clinton and wish i could vote for him every four years forever but there is basically a 0% chance he doesnt have at least 10 half-black children out there just living that chill mulatto cock lyfe

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Mainwaring posted:

I dont get the Obama brother angle, like what is it meant to achieve?

:smugdon: SEE DEMOCRATS WE GOT OUR OWN OBAMA!!! AND HE'S BLACKER THAN YOURS. CHECK MATE :smugdon:

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

holy poo poo trump has a literal mulatto cockplane

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
so like about 5000 pages ago someone posted a video of all these southern gunbros shooting their guns at night with tracer ammo and blowing up barrells of gasoline etc at some event and in othervideos of the same event it showed like a gunshow/swapmeet thing that was going on at the same place and like 80% of the attendees were wearing full camouflage gear while browsing and deciding what cool ar-15 clone they should buy next and so i guess my question is basically why do gunbros wear camoflage as casual wear when roaming the streets of the ol u.s. of a where as far as i know there are no active military conflicts and they are not in danger of taking enemy fire?

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Notable Dom X posted:

they're idiots, op

thanks for clearing that up i assumed so but i thought maybe there was a special division of the army i didnt know about that only recruits old fat sacks of poo poo who are also quite ugly

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

how good is the new Civ??

i just played it for like 6hrs straight so pretty good I guess ??

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
maybe the mainstream media should just submit to the will of the people and never cover a trump rally for the rest of the campaign and instead do something fun like go carting

that's what I'd do if I was them

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm genuinely curious as to what outside parties might possibly monitor this forum and/or threads like these (other than the secret service). i know sa is a very small blip on the radar in general but there has to be SOMEONE doing it

its me im doin oppo research to use against venom snake when he rises through the ranks and runs as dem nominee in 2036

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

:vince:

WHY INDEED

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted: