Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peel
Dec 3, 2007

a.lo posted:

is there a follow up to this pic

there's one planned, the release date is sometime in the evening on 8th november

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

arzy was convinced every minor poll hiccup or trivial scandal would end obama and panic about it

he later turned against obama and became a romney because he was a financial trader and obama made some mildly critical remarks about finance's responsibility for the financial crisis

i dread to think what effect he had on his clients' portfolios

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

etalian posted:

Can't think of a hilariously badly run GE campaign in recent history.

It's such amateur in everything from messaging to ground game.

this is the campaign that won the republican primary

a dozen of the best fine-tuned racers the republican party could engineer and they lost to a burning pile of tyres

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

it's a pity garrison loves labels and his commentary amounts to bashing action figures together because his art is above and beyond any other american conservative cartoonist i remember from the politoons thread

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

do we know how much of a mcmuffin spoiler effect there is in arizona and nevada?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

dude in the thread who works for a polling firm (fox ironic, that's it) was talking about trump supporters who thought they were voting over the phone

does this increase the effect of campaign organisation? i assume clinton has had legions of workers running around registering people and trump... hasn't.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

gonna go back in time a mo because it's bugbear season

showbiz_liz posted:

My ~social media~ is full of wristslitting Dems refreshing 538 every two seconds and chugging wine straight from the bottle

I keep trying to link them to PEC. "BUT BREXIT!!" they sob. I give up, gonna go watch horror movies and get drunk

if you're not aware already, brexit polling was correct

the belief brexit was sure to lose was a trump-primary esque work of poll ignoring. the polls predicted a close result and that's what we got.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

the infowars store is prolly a massive ripoff, i bet you could get better survival supplies elsewhere

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

ALmost at population cap so this might be you last chance to :getin:

gotta sneak in before VS builds the wall

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

random insane trump campaign event i remembered today: when he spent several days insisting a random college leftist was an isis supporter because /pol/ put a nasheed over a video of him dragging an american flag around as a protest and uploaded it to youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Bernie never had outreach with minorities. His only coalition was white college kids and other white people. His coalition was just as racist as Trump's base, and all they did was whitesplain everything and shat all over BLM protesters for being uppity.

Sanders supporters were the least racist of any major primary supporter group (Trump's were the most), and Sanders had success with younger minorities. Clinton won fair and square and the party, including the broader liberal left like Sanders, is united behind her. There's no need to rehash primary myths like whiny bernouts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread