Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Oh no way, Palin is actually running? This is incredible. I think the primaries just jumped the shark.

I haven't tuned in to US elections since 2008, when I was much more optimistic than I am now. They're always entertaining though you have to give them credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

Don't worry, The Donald has an airtight explanation for why he said what he said:

Man trump is really Goddamn whiney. I watched the repubs debate for the first time last night and it's certainly amusing to see him and Rubio or whoever get into a quarrel but trump is hilariously incapable of taking what he dishes out and he looks like a big old baby.

I still thing Hilldog is going to moonwalk into the Whitehouse but what a weird election.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Why do all these republicans make my gaydar fizz and shriek?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

It's been a rough couple of weeks for UK politics, so its nice to come dip back into US politics and see that although we're equally stupid we're not yet as loving crazy.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

"Peace through Strength" we're literally in Starship Troopers except the bugs are islamic mexicans

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

I can't stay up late to watch he debate because Iv got work the next day, can one of you guys call your king or whoever and get them to postpone it TIA

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Who is Mike pence anyway what's his deal? I'd never heard of him before and I didn't watch the veep debate because why would anyone.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Can someone link that funny Twitter account that has the scripts of conversation between trump and Ryan? Tia whichever crew this is.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

ty woodhouse

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Lol wikileaks trying to pivot back to normalcy. Sorry guys, I used to be pro assange but now I think imprisoning him in an embassy is the best human rights violation my country has ever managed.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

My friend who's been wrong about everything in the election so far thinks trump is winning on votes atm.

This is just more retarded poo poo right?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i legit think britain is a loving embarassment to this planet for still having a queen

The Queen is actually one of the least embarassing things about Britain.

No parliament is beholden to the last one so any parliament that gets in can make poo poo up on the spot and invalidate everything done in the last xxx years. The only thing sort of standing in the way of this were the EU legislations and now lmao

In the UK there is no real convention of right to free speech and the government can cover poo poo up if people would get mad if they found out and can ban papers from talking about things they dont want them to, they'v used this reasoning repeatedly

nobody in parliament is allowed to be rude to eachother, use eachothers names and you arent allowed to call someone a liar even if they lie

american style lobbying is "illegal" but everyone does it so much the previous gov basically just started to kinda legalise it anyway

our only moneymaking industries are weapons we sell to tinpot dictators and "financial instruments" we sell to idiot first worlders

it was found that the newspapers were bribing police and were even implicated in the axe murder by a corrupt cop of a PI trying to uncover it and recently our new gov said they dont need to bother investigating it so as to not anger an old australian man who controls our country

you gotta remember tho that we're your weird grandparents and you only stopped being british pretty recently, you guys went and did your own thing and some of it is straight hosed (and is usually a continuation of british empire style shenanigans) but some of it like the national ideals of freedom and equality is pretty good, it might seem like bullshit to you guys n gals but it makes a diff in a country without even the ideal unless its inherited through american TV.

:britain::911: :britain::911: :britain::911: :britain::911: :britain::911:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

I honestly love Jeb Bush with all my heart. I know he's probably done some lovely things but hes just really adorable, I'd honestly take him over Hillary but I'm a forriner and wouldn't have to deal with the republicans.

Slow and steady wins the race...

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Does it say anywhere "ERR_REM_HDD "TOO MUCH CUM EXCEPTION"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

ATP_Power posted:

i've been listening to the INFOWARS DOT COM and im pretty sure it's driving me insane. They're doing live callins and a really drunk dude is on right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UNdwqiuGmU

A friend of mine has got really into infowars, he started off ironically and now tries to downplay how it's clearly his only news source.
It's really weird having someone just live in a parallel universe to you and it gets increasingly annoying fact checking every single thing he says and finding infowars or cuckliberals.com are the only people talking about Hillary's secret black baby or whatever.

Moral: not even once.

• Locked thread