Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

NutritiousSnack posted:

Trump is behind, why do people think he's going to win?

Wishful thinking because Cruz is utterly terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Dapper_Swindler posted:

true. but i think cruz would also do much worse in the primaries.

I'm upset Cruz was allowed to get as far as he has, to be honest.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
CNN is showing Rubio surging.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Rubio also stinks, by the way.

God, they all stink. Why does so much of the GOP stink?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So explain: I know why I hate Ted Cruz, but why do other conservatives hate Ted Cruz?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

FAUXTON posted:

Oh come on, dude.

Self-serving semantics sabotage subtle senate strategy.

Boy that's a tongue twister

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

tomapot posted:

Marco Rubio drat happy about coming in 3rd place, this speech is strange.

I think Rubio's strategy is "Let Trump flounder and let Cruz flame out, and be left standing at the end."

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Pohl posted:

What? Iowa is stupid as poo poo. Rubio showing as well as he did is a good indication that he may well indeed rally and get the media coverage over the next week before the next vote.
Rubio is the danger now, because he could actually win the general election. The very idea should scare the hell out of you.

The very idea of ANY of the GOP candidates winning scares the hell out of me.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Alter Ego posted:

Rubio has proven over and over that he can't handle it when the spotlight is on him--how do you think we found out about that little credit card escapade of his?

The coverage he gets is going to get him absolutely savaged over the next couple weeks by his fellow candidates--between a vengeful Jeb! and a pissy Trump, he's going to wish he'd finished 10th.

He also didn't know any Wu Tang songs when grilled about it. The shame! :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Dahn posted:

This is the thing that confuses me the most. If I had received this mailer. I would have driven many hours to vote against who ever sent me this mailer.
It looks like Iowa is ok with being called a shitbag. This is America and you can be whatever you want.

What mailer now?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So Rubio and Cruz both have no chance of winning, right?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder who the GOP nominee will be.

No really. I do wonder. Trump will burn out I think. Cruz is too hated. Rubio has been exposed. Kasich and Bush are too unpopular.

So who the heck will it be?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

TyrantWD posted:

It will still be Rubio. He is the only viable candidate who won't lead to some Republicans staying home on Election Day, and being able to draw upon that wider base of potential support will carry him through in the end.

I also expect that by the time we get to South Carolina, he will resume full robot mode and everyone is going to overlook it (as they did in the months leading up to the last debate).

But I don't want Rubio to be president. He's scum.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Wrong thread

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

triple sulk posted:

lmao who the gently caress is actually supporting ted cruz

Angry racist white people and loving idiots.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

I hope this is an outlier because Cruz terrifies me, as he should if you are a reasonable person.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Pander posted:

Who the hell votes for Mike Bloomberg?

Seriously. He was my mayor and he annoyed the poo poo out of me.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Pook Good Mook posted:

You have got to be the laziest/saddest/stupidest sack of poo poo to lose your job to someone who likely has limited education, has a limited support system, doesn't speak the language, and can't actually apply for most jobs without showing up on the government's radar.

Show me a US citizen who claims their life's dream was to cut grass, clean houses, or pick vegetables in 100 degree heat but can't because of those darn illegals and I'll show you a liar.

This is a (very funny) Doug Stanhope bit.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Trump is still going to be the nominee anyway, isn't he

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
While any sane person should loathe Trump as a potential nominee, Ted Cruz is loving horrifying so I don't know why anyone would be glad Trump is being weakened.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm not a fan of Donald Trump.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I lived through Reagan and both Bushes and this is the first time modern politics has made me hate myself

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

She reveals the damage done by elitists who flat-out don’t get the lives and values of people in the heart of the country. And she asks commonsense questions such as: How can you be angry at Walmart if you’ve never shopped in one? How can you hate the police if you’ve never needed help from a cop? How can you attack Christians if you don’t have a single friend who goes to church?

This is the stupidest block of text I've ever read, and I used to read posts in BYOB.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

what, Queens isn't New York? (as born Manhattanite, I'd agree)

As a queens native, this is fighting words! :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Leviathan posted:

I'm not surprised Pence frequented a Chilis considering the following culinary abortion is one of Indiana's most famous dishes

INGREDIENTS
3 lb. Beef Roast
1 Envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
3 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
1 bottle of beer or 12 ounces of beef broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
10 cups of water
1 pound of noodles

INSTRUCTIONS
Place beef roast in the crock pot and pour beer, onion soup mix and garlic over top. Cook overnight or 4 hours on high.
Remove any bones or excess fat and shred beef. Add mushroom soup and six cups of water and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Add 4 cups of water and noodles. Cook until noodles are softened. Add more liquid as needed.
Serve over mashed potatoes.

I stopped reading at "Lipton onion soup mix"

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This election is making me cry. Is anyone else crying because of this election?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
If Trump wins, we deserve it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

She's got personality AND she's gorgeous. She's the first FLOTUS I actually admire.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Base Camp Blanket posted:

She wasn't really down with Barack running for President at first because her own life was full of baller poo poo, and she knew she'd have to change it completely if he became POTUS. She wouldn't give permission until he had convinced her he had a really good shot.

Out of all the people I'm going to miss when Obama leaves office, she's the one I'll miss the most.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Boosted_C5 posted:

I often wonder what kind of drugs the people are on who (1) actually experienced pre-Giuliani NYC, and (2) don't like Giuliani.

What a dump. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of current day NYC, but JESUS that city before Giuliani? Absolute cesspool.

As a progressive leftist native New Yorker who was around for Dinkins as mayor....**sigh**...I agree.

Fake edit: Koch, too.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

mlmp08 posted:

Our future first lady.

She looks like the guy from Fine Young Cannibals

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This is making me want to kill myself.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Sooooo...do Republicans REALLY have a shot at winning this?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Roman Reigns posted:

A LOT of people don't like/trust Hillary. The main problem is people sitting out this year instead of voting.

...aren't you suspended??! :mad:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Roman Reigns posted:

Arent you supposed to be in the RAW thread? :colbert:

I don't watch that poo poo. I watch REAL garbage like the RNC convention. :colbert:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
You guys.

The GOP makes me very sad.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Dana White supporting Trump is proof that MMA is a garbage sports that no one should like.

(it was a garbage sport before that, though.)

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Epic High Five posted:

Man, every single speaker has nothing good to say about Trump so every single one is going to attack Clinton instead. Four straight days of that is going to wear on the patience of even the GOP I think

You don't know the GOP then. They've had a hate hard-on for Hillary since 1993.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Guys, seriously, come on, Donald Trump can't loving win. He can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

No.

Stop.

Stop it.

• Locked thread