Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

DaveWoo posted:

Man, these Loss edits are getting increasingly abstract.
Holy poo poo :golfclap:

No really what are we looking at? I hope he runs again. I want like 20 candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

It's a term that idiots have twisted into "way of doing things that is different than what was I was taught 30 years ago, therefore bad."

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

"There are so many things we can talk about," the senator said, "the breakdown of the family structure, the lack of fathers, the lack of a moral code in our society."
Notably absent: deaths of black men in police custody. Hmm...

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

She doesn't and has said as much.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Well that's even worse than I remembered. I trust she has no such qualms about the near million dead Iraqis?
That's just the price of freedom :bahgawd:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Cheesus posted:

Vermont Democrats pay back the Independent Senator who supported them in their races.

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2015/05/21/sanders-endorsees-dont-return-the-favor
What exactly is the problem here? If someone supports you, you are obligated to support them against a candidate you may feel is better?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Is Paul's entire campaign trying to appeal to trendy hipster/internet types? He comes off as a dad desperate to be hip.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Every picture of Sanders looks like he's smothering people with his gross old person breath :(

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

Tim Pawlenty cancelled his 2012 campaign after finishing a distant third in the Straw Poll behind Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul
I forgot how pathetic and hilarious this is.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I'm a little late but is it safe to say that any pro-SSM Republican can't win the primary but any anti-SSM candidate can't win the general? How will they will deal with this?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

:smugmrgw: :what: :cry: :( :stare:

Where is this from and why is that girl crying like that?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

So with companies like Macy's being petitioned to drop Trump, have there been cases where the opposite has happened? Such as, some company/spokesperson coming out in support of something conservatives hate and pressure put on the company to either change stances or drop the spokesperson?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Obdicut posted:

Well, Dixie Chicks.
This is a good one, but it was constrained to country music which is pretty much conservative anyway, especially 15 years ago. I remember my ex-wife being pissed about this because she was a huge fan but thought W was the second coming.

Any others?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

If anything I'd like to thank Hillary for keeping Trey Gowdy around to laugh at.

In the last few days there has been this controversy whether she lied about some subpoena about the email stuff. As I understand it, the context of the question was back in December, and the subpoena was not issued until March, so what she said about not getting a subpoena was correct. Right?

If that's true, she could've said "This was in December and we didn't get a subpoena until March" to avoid this whole stupid thing.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This is the most robotic thing. No natural segues, pauses for applause, so weird.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

"My dad doesn't hide out behind a desk"

He's not even loving there now.

And like this guy has ever sat in a d10 gently caress off with this.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Oh good more benghazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Are we going to hit conservative talking point bingo in a single speech?

• Locked thread