Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

:golfclap: Nicely done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Esplanade posted:

Other Trump spokesmen:

John Bigboote
John Smallberries

Bigboo-TAY! boo-TAY!

Lectroid involvement would explain a lot about the Trump campaign.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Goddamn orcs! :orks:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

The most virulent anti-immigrant people uniformly live in a place without a lot of immigrants.

Boogey-men are always scarier than reality.

My wife has relatives in Ohio who, for the last 3 years, have spoken in hushed tones about the Guatemalans!! who have been moving into their small Ohio town whenever we go to visit.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

weekly font posted:

Which will hopefully be around when this cycle's "Game Change" drops.

It will probably be the size of the unabridged "The Stand."

code:
Standing on the other side of the bars were two men. Trump was on Boosted's right.
He was wearing a suit jacket too big for his frame with fake gold cufflinks that gleamed
mellowly in the dim lights. He was grinning in at Glenn. Behind him was a shorter man who
was not smiling at all. He had an undershot chin and eyes that seemed too big for his face.
His complexion was one that the desert climate was never going to be kind to; he had burned,
peeled, and burned again. Around his neck he wore a red ballcap with the embroidered words
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" on the top. It had the look of a hat that had never sat on a head.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

this is why my ideal election ends up with the beltway lined with the crucified bodies of trump supporters like loving spartacus

I'd be ok with it ending up for Trump like Kevin McCarthy at the end of "UHF," personally.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Bar Crow posted:

Trump's entire "black outreach tour" is to further encourage resentment of blacks. Nothing's he's said has any merit or commitment behind it. It is a transparent ploy to anyone paying attention. But Trump can point to it and say he tried to reach out to them but they just stabbed him in the black. Yet another betrayal to be avenged. Yet another group to blame for his failure.

:eyepop: Freudian slip?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

shiksa posted:

drat this got deleted real quick what was it

Trump adviser directly accusing Clinton of using an earpiece last night.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

:mad:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

I didn't know how to combine quotes from multiple pages so I c/ped. Apologies to Bruteman.

No need to apologize, it's a fast-moving thread and I was just goofing on ya.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Ouhei posted:

Him literally calling Hillary a oval office on stage would be an incredibly effective tool at getting anyone on the fence or half heartedly supporting him to not do so any more.

I know "lol nothing matters" except there are things that do, and calling your opponent a oval office on live TV during the first presidential debate is pretty high on the list.

I admit to not being up on the complete hagiography of Trump, but has he done this before and I just haven't heard about it? Where is this coming from and why are people so insistent about it happening, outside of wishful thinking?

I know his supporters at rallies have worn "Trump that bitch" t-shirts and all but I've never heard of him straight up calling her that anywhere?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Shageletic posted:

He's called plenty of women derogatory gender based insults, and used that to solidify an early lead during the first debate with Megyn Kelly.

edit; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpRkPFu63to

Thanks for the link. I admit I hadn't watched any of those debates, and I'd heard about all the other times he'd said stuff like this, so I guess it's just extrapolation.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Perfectly Safe posted:

Hang on, do they actually believe that Hillary's sick? I thought it was just a...characterisation or something.

Oh my. With this and all the winning of the online polls I guess they've got this one in the bag then.

The girl I know from high school who I keep on my FB feed as the canary in the coal mine for all things Trump 1) has a master's degree, 2) was in the top 1% of her class, 3) married a Wall Street banker, 4) is deeply involved with and respected in her community, and she absolutely believes that Hillary uses a body double after the whole 9/11 collapse thing a few weeks back. Like I thought she was being ironic at first but she no-poo poo argued that it was legit, look at these photos and compare, the teeth/hair/fingers are different, etc. It blows my mind because I know she should know better, but...

Then again, it's not really a surprise; it was through her family in high school that I had my first exposure to right wing radio (first time I ever heard Rush was driving home with her brother one afternoon) and she and her family have been suffering from terminal Clinton Derangement Syndrome since Bill was originally elected, so :shrug:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

That looks like one of those photoshops where they switch everyone's faces around.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

rudy: EMAILS

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

quit dodging rudy!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I love Chris Matthews.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

haha "who's more of a baghdad bob?"

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

holy poo poo.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Regular Nintendo posted:

if you ever need to convince someone to quit drinking all you need to do is show his photo

Dude looks like the darkest timeline version of one of the nicest people I know. It's eerie.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Pick posted:

This sort of reminds me of that music video where people who don't speak English made a song that they thought sounded like English, but it's total nonsense obviously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VsmF9m_Nt8

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I just wanted to say I started lurking this thread in January, and by god, nine months of reading about how "nothing matters" has really made these last few weeks magical.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

anecdotally the people I know IRL who are voting Trump don't care about all the stuff going on, or anything that will be released, and the reasons they give are they 1) hate the Clintons for infinity forever and 2) SCOTUS!!!!!

I tried bouncing the idea of something about abortion related to Trump coming out to the one religious pro-lifer lady I know on FB and she said it would not sway her, because obviously it would be a hit job and not real and gently caress KILLARY KLINTON!, so welp :shrug:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Can't wait for video of Trump in the Shunting.

You mean he isn't already?!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

lol journo twitter noticed Bill Mitchell

https://twitter.com/wupton/status/787818139174207488

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/787805706275749889

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Every day we get closer to the election his tweets sound more and more like a Markov bot.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

holy poo poo it's steve dallas' mom

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I'm really amused looking at any news media tweet and seeing nearly all the comments on each from Trump supporters :cry: and posting links to Wikileaks and OKeefe videos screaming "WHY?! WHY WONT U COVER THIS!!"

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/788431253422936064

Was this posted already? apologies if so.

whoops, yeah looks like the story was, I just saw the tweet.

Bruteman fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Oct 18, 2016

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I await the brave new world where, after 9/11 and 8 years of Obama broke enough brains to get us to Trump, Hillary Clinton is elected as president.

We're going to see some Greg Bear "Blood Music"-level anthropic principle poo poo from the true believers, aren't we?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

desperation sinks in.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Trump doesn't even speak/think/write in complete sentences. His tweets are probably the most composed writing he performs if at all.

Listening to Trump, or even reading all those transcripts Sopan Deb puts up, makes me realize I thought nothing could be worse than Sarah Palin's word salad, and boy was I wrong.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

CaptainComet posted:

wtf is hunching

Check out Trump in this forum's background, and you shall find the answer you seek

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

sooo they're not conceding unless they win, thank you Pence.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Pence is such a loving weasel.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

mannerup posted:

clinton doing a gaggle now

"No more debates. No more naps." Then she laaaaughs.

:iceburn:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

What I'm most looking forward to Nov. 9th is all of the sudden behind the scenes tell-all poo poo, like what happened within hours of Obama winning in 2012, re: all the stuff in the Romney campaign, ORCA failure, etc. It's going to be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Yes, and now if you'll excuse me, I have to intimidate your parents into not voting for Clinton!

• Locked thread