Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

I'll dwarf up for the good of us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Slate Action posted:

People need to calm their tits about Michigan.

2012 Final RCP average, Michigan: Obama +4.0
2012 actual margin: Obama +9.5

2016 current RCP average, Michigan: Clinton +4.0

People make fun of how backwards Ohio is, but west Michigan is like a slice of the south minus the good food and accents.

Having said that, it seems exceptionally unlikely that the state will not go for Clinton.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Based on what I have read this election, I have learned that God hates gay marriage and women's reproductive rights, but Satan is for those things. Hillary is on the right team i think.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
It's a bummer that Uwe Bol has retired from making lovely movies, because I want him to make a biopic about trump. Then when Trump says the movie is poo poo, I want Uwe to challenge him to a boxing match. I don't really care who gets punched out, it would be entertaining either way. I doubt Trump and his droopy man tits could possibly prevail against a thin skinned German filmmaker.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
"I used to play super PAC back in the 80s, yeah. You went around this maze with ghosts after you, and when you are this ball thing you got huge. I'm going to get me one of those things. Crooked Hilary Clinton has them, Soros keeps buying them for her"

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I've kept away from politics for days due to stress but as of tonight, is Trump going to lose?

Going to lose it like he lost his hair, and then he is going to pretend he didn't.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Trump is looking unwell, like maybe that doughy jelly roll of a body he has been dragging around is about to ask just a little too much of his tiny, poorly functioning baby heart.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Lamprey Cannon posted:

but in all seriousness when i drink a lot of alcohol, my stomach gets very acidic and painful, and milk helps a lot.

eat lots of carrots, beets, and leafy green vegetables. Later when you throw up in someone's shower, they will at least know you eat well

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Philip Rivers posted:

Like, okay, I'll allow that people might be sad that their romantic advances get rebuffed and they end up being pouty little shits about it (women actually deal with this all the time in real life!) but if your model ends up having a colony tear itself apart because all the men can't cope with the fact that the resident hot lesbian won't sleep with them AND you think that's a perfectly okay outcome and jeez get off my back already you fffffeminists then the assumptions your model is going off of reflects a deeply hosed up way of looking at the real world.

I don't get why people are sticking up for this lazy rear end model. I get that some people are absolutely convinced that is how the real world works, never mind all evidence to the contrary. The things is though, this dumb poo poo actually damages the game.

Watching my resident super-heterosexman flip out and murder everyone in the colony because not one of the three lesbians he was living with would give him the time of day, was sort of funny the first time it happened. It was considerably less funny the next five times a single lesbian led to the implosion of a colony if there were more straight dudes than straight women.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

63 genders sounds so... liberating.

That's like 9223372000000000000 different sexual orientations.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Jazerus posted:

just stay in this mode forever

The dating profile pictures used by GOP primary hopefuls. This is the best any of them looked in the last 20 years.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

hell yeah rudy's gonna be on fox and friends

and tucker carlson

it's a rogues' gallery of human loving failures this morning

'Next up on fox and friends, we check in with our old friends Joe the Plumber, Jared Fogel, and George Zimmerman"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Night10194 posted:

+1 for Hilldawg in Michigan!

I did mine early, because I am "out of town and unable to reach a polling place on election day" and not just sitting at home and drinking at 8 am

• Locked thread