Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_qcL8A6NnY

congrats u have clicked my ?
:3:

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm unironically excited for candidate trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
not to get hyperbolic but isn't this terrorism?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i hope u all get loving killed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Romney v Trump just wouldn't work.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Baloogan. By far.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
All the people who think sanders has a chance are sad and hilarious.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump using the lobby of his hotel as background for interviews makes the bluescreened news-backgrounds look cheap and inauthentic.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The trump card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

PT6A posted:

How in the actual gently caress did reverting the name of a mountain to its historical name become a political issue for anyone?

Are there people that have their heads so far up their pasty white asses they can't see why this is unambiguously the right thing to do?

You are confused about naming a mountain after a political figure becoming a political issue?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Evil Fluffy posted:

[citation needed]
while Ted Cruz is the enlightened dumb rear end who fillibustered something by reading a book about a character who hated something until he tried it.

I thought that was intentional, clever and very sarcastic on Cruz's part; and I really dislike Cruz's whiney face and words. The thing I most like about Cruz is that his candidacy is a test of that rule that presidents have to be natural-born citizens.

Are people out chanting "Cruz Born in Kenyanada, Not USA"? I guess it would be something the supreme court might get involved in. Anyone have any links to websites that explore this topic?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Looks more like a comedic movie actor PeeWee herman style guy or something.

you know who looks presidential as gently caress is rick perry in a (prob. intentional) ronald-reagan way.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
FANTASY TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Whats the next 'event' in this circus?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
If trump is the nominee the presidential debates will be shockingly good to watch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP

TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

quote:

In all likelihood, Donald Trump will pick our next president. If he runs as a Republican, he will be picking himself, and winning, assuming he keeps going this way. If he runs as an independent he will be picking Clinton as president. There’s your republic: One guy gets to vote for President this year.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Carson is the only republican candidate who actually seems to be christian.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Would you rather the neurosurgeon who is operating on your brain (a) believes you have an eternal soul or (b) doesn't believe you have an eternal soul.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Carson's faith does seem genuine. He is the right fellow to call trump out on trump's faith.

Trump has faith. Not in God, but in Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Patter Song posted:

Depending on how seriously Adventist you are, there's also the remaining air of "Jesus is coming back, like, next week. Or some time in the next few days. In fact I think it might be the day after tomorrow." A constant state of imminent End Times for close to 170 years now!

For some reason that sounds really funny.

Ya know trump? From watching some of the youtubes you get the sense he sees things from a 'real estate developer's' point of view; one thing that drove this home was him talking about the hotels ISIS is operating. Sure, ISIS is running hotels; but it would never occur to me (and I think, others) to focus on the at one point.

What do a neurosurgeon's point of view and biases look like? Could a drone strike targeting ISIS leadership be seen as a sort of neurosurgery?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
President Trump will be such an amazing coda to the Obama presidency. Almost entirely opposite personalities.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im unironically for trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dalael posted:

Who ties your shoes in the morning?
Did your teachers in high school forget to take away your glue and you ended up eating it all?
Are you Ralph from the Simpsons?
And last question: Wtf is wrong with you?

yes
no
no
i just want to watch the world burn

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
President-Elect Trump, when the polls closed.
Trump Inauguration, a national hangover.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Jose!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
You guys know who is actually going to 'feel the burn' when this is all over? Sad sanders supporters.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Spaceman Future! posted:

trump has binders full of smart people

A republican being pro smart people. A good republican.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ anyone who thinks that there is a chance its not gonna be hillary. her cronies infest the DNC.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Anyone have any Trump assassination conspiracy theories?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ted cruz is terrible

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
walker is terrible

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Kochs / Kochs 2020

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump cucks. bernie GETS cucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm a young white american male. I want to volunteer for trump.

• Locked thread