Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

lmao worrying about corruption in college football

why not just worry about water in the ocean

People today have no comprehension of how dirty college football was 100 years ago. As terrible as it is, it's cleaner now than it ever has been.

That's actually kind of depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

iospace posted:

yeah, when pretty much every highest paid public employee in each state is a coach at a university, it says something.

:sigh:

People have been outraged about college football coaches' salaries since about 1874. Nothing is new about the problems in college football.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Baloogan posted:

this is literally what i wrote

Have you taken a cab recently? It sucks, in part due to the government mandated monopoly. Innovation is important, otherwise we would still be living in trees and huts.

Uber is a terrible company that uses a loophole in the labor laws to mistreat its workers. Cabs are regulated by the government for good reasons.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Al! posted:

oh my god my mom had a saab that was her fathers when i was growing up

My grandmother had a Saab. It looked like this:

Two strokes for lyfe.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Did they find out who the arsonist is yet

No one's seen Melania in a while. Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Of course, in this case the n-word is "Norman" which was his name.

• Locked thread