Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

title: the bug games
text: you might think, bugs don't game. "ivVe never seen a bug gamer in my life" well I bet you haven't put 15 slugs on a slip n slide with your favorite tomato plant at the end (they will eat it)
tag: cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

title: pictures of things you would have sex with :D
text: photo of a blender
tag: poo poo post

Note: please find an actual picture of a blender. I cannot at the moment. This tgread is supposed to "troll " people aka draw in people who try to post sexy pictures of butts kr whatever from GBS and then they get banned. The best part? You're trolling with the truth

bog pixie

title: bubbles are flat
text: can you prove to me bubbles are spheres? bet they pop when you try. wonder why that is? im just asking questions here.
tag: bubbles

FartGhost

i think someone else should post the second one, i have a bit of a reputtion as a troublemaker so it might not be effective

bog pixie

i appreciate it fart ghost. I'm stuck on a long drive and I have to keep posting or I'll probably die

bog pixie

title: selling hairs
text: hair for sale. useful for everyday spells like curses, potions and dolls. I've got like....tons of this stuff.
tag: hair? hair tag?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bog pixie posted:

title: selling hairs
text: hair for sale. useful for everyday spells like curses, potions and dolls. I've got like....tons of this stuff.
tag: hair? hair tag?

i tried

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778874&pagenumber=1#lastpost

beer pal

bog pixie posted:

title: the bug games
text: you might think, bugs don't game. "ivVe never seen a bug gamer in my life" well I bet you haven't put 15 slugs on a slip n slide with your favorite tomato plant at the end (they will eat it)
tag: cute

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

hi bon g pixie. i miss postin gon byob wihth my friends. wheres i am he gone to.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I need a thread, friends. A thread for friends.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot

hahahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot
i miss saboten

----------------

bog pixie

im sorry

beer pal

weird posted:

i miss saboten

me too

beer pal

me too

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
title: #BYOBexit
text: Some say that BYOB should break off and leave Something Awful. Others think it should remain. I believe we should put it to a vote.
tag:

I would make this thread myself but I don't have plat so I can't make polls.

----------------

alnilam

I think it's a funny idea but it risks forum drama because of some offsite stuff i don't know much about and also don't want to explain what little i do know lest I invite the very same forums drama

alnilam

That being said someone post it if you want idk just be aware it might get gas but who cares bc getting gassed is nbd

MrWillsauce

can someone make a funny thread and email it to me on the downlow so I can post it and everyone will say how good I am. I could really use the self esteem boost

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anilam, :agreed:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

I think it's a funny idea but it risks forum drama because of some offsite stuff i don't know much about and also don't want to explain what little i do know lest I invite the very same forums drama

That's good to know. We got a brexit thread anyway so it all worked out.

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
please post a thread. for me

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

R3M posted:

please post a thread. for me

What would it be about?

alnilam

Please, make a thread for my friend R3M

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
title: How to scratch that itch

text: ways to scratch different kind of itches

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Make it a pokemon go thread?

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Title: Buddhist teachings

Text: funny buddhist teachings

Piso Mojado

thread title - as it happens, most pokémon probably dont exist irl

first post: it's pretty easy to think they might exist, or at least most of them might a t first. but that would be incorrect.

yes there are the rat, snake, etc that do exist, but youre pretty thick if you think a big fat one who just sleeps all day would ever make the evolutionary cut. or a rock with arms. it's absurd.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Would someone post a thread in SAMart asking them to design a logo for the Trump Pence campaign please.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Heads up if you make a logo thread in samart and don't pay out its a ban

*looks as misty with that look*

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

Can someone post s thread for me for my train and hostel journey, I'm on mobile.

Title: I'm on a train
Text : well someone else is

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shakill OReal posted:

Can someone post s thread for me for my train and hostel journey, I'm on mobile.

Title: I'm on a train
Text : well someone else is

I see your train and raise you a:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
Boat!

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

can someone post a thread where they set me up for a bunch of jokes so I can slam dunk them all

the unabonger
thread for random thoughts/posts that wouldn't fit in other threads but don't deserve a thread of their own

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

i flunked out posted:

thread for random thoughts/posts that wouldn't fit in other threads but don't deserve a thread of their own

Pretty much what this is. :P

<3 <3 Vanisher

deep dish peat moss

I use the newbies lurkers welcome and chat thread for that.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shakill OReal posted:

I use the newbies lurkers welcome and chat thread for that.

Yupp, this is kinda redundant.

<3 <3 Vanisher

AAB

can someone make a nice thread about how to be chill? I need help with being more chill.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAB posted:

can someone make a nice thread about how to be chill? I need help with being more chill.

there's already one right here

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

*pulls out special poison dipped bullet* Ive been saving this one for you Yobgoblin.. *unloads mercilessly*

• Locked thread