Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'd love it if people posted threads for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I would like dcrash to post a thread about how November is drilldo squirt appreciation month and that he is also my friend.

drilldo squirt

I'm leaving that up to my friend, DCT.

drilldo squirt

emmie posted:

i would but i just got a thread gassed in the imp zone and they said never to post there again

Dudes can't take a joke.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I would like a November is drilldo squirt appreciation month thread, please make my wish come true friends.

----------------

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

Title: microaggressions MEGAthread

Tag: safe space

Text:

Welcome to the microaggressions megathread!

What Are Microaggressions?

Good question! According to Psychology Today,

But If They're So MICRO Why Do We Need To Talk About Them:D?

Viruses are pretty small too, but Ebola has killed thousands. JUST BECAUSE IT'S SMALL DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT DEADLY. Microaggressions are like an oppression virus, lowering our immune systems, loving with our brains, and destroying our hearts. They're the toxic background radiation of this terrible world. By talking about them we release the toxins, and reclaim our bodies, our brains, and, most importantly, our hearts.

My dad jokes with my younger sister that he remembers selling Girl Scout Cookies when he was a Girl Scout. She laughs, understanding the fact that since he’s a boy means that he could not have been a Girl Scout. Thanks, Dad. I’m a boy and a formal Girl Scout.

What Is This Thread For?

This thread is for detailing various microaggressions you've experienced, for apologizing for microaggressions you've committed in the past (even if you can't apologize to the direct victim), for discussing whether those apologies are sincere or still need work, and for unearthing possible microaggressions within this thread (think of them as metamicroaggressions...or is it micrometaaggressions? I don't know. Maybe we can talk about that too!)

What This Thread is Not For

Shitposting, fake apologies, fake experiences, making fun of microaggressions, or discussing whether microaggressions "really exist" (news flash, rear end in a top hat they do). I have been assured that the moderators will be carefully watching this thread and doing what's necessary to keep it safe.

Can You Provide an Example?

Sure. I can't count how many times one of my friends has said something like "Ohmygod, I am so bipolar," meaning that they're experiencing a temporary mood swing. BIPOLAR IS A DISEASE. If you were having a headache you wouldn't say "Ohmygod, I totally have brain cancer." You know why? BECAUSE THAT poo poo IS SERIOUS. And if you think bipolar people haven't been discriminated against, think again:

That's almost six times as high as it is for black Americans, a supposedly marginalized group.

Ok, so anyway, that's my most recent microexperience. Let's hear some of yours.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684983

----------------

drilldo squirt

I just posted it in dnd, what a world we live in.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Please be more clear next time.

----------------

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

tbqh it does belong ther but they already have this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710

That thread is literally the most pathetic thing I know exists.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Mirrors are really cool actually.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Hey was wondering if anyone could do me a big favor and post a drilldo squirt apreciation thread, thanks.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Anyone should feel free to appreciate me whenever they feel like it.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I need a thread, friends. A thread for friends.

----------------

• Locked thread