Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wanted to side with Pagan Min so I sat down and ate crab rangoon for 13 minutes, and then I got to dump off my mom's ashes and then the game ended. I really wanted to shoot guns with my flamboyant dictator step-dad instead of working for a bunch of smelly drug dealing terrorists :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It's not super good, but it's fun enough. I'd recommend getting it for cheap if you like stuff like Crysis or the other Far Cry games.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Schnedwob posted:

That's the plan here. I loved the first one, 2, and blood dragon. I wonder if this one's getting any cool DLC

I hope there's a DLC where I can side with Pagan. He's cool.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Far Cry 3's protagonist is odd in how he's probably one of the most unmemorable player characters in ages but hundreds of people are still livid about playing as him to this day

Well you see, he was white and rich, and he was saving poor nonwhite people, and that's bad.

• Locked thread