Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Dogs are good, and the best thing is that when you tell them they're good they act surprised and delighted, it's like they don't even know how good they are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
My dog is a tiny terrier, yet he has a sweet and mellow nature and doesn't yap, only murmurs. He barks when he's dreaming but never when he's awake. I'm not sure why this is. Sometimes I think he's an alien, and other times I'm sure he's an alien.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Good thread imo, aligns with my philosophy, voted 5.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Here is my dog.

He's tired.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I fed my dog too many eggs and he smelt like pancake batter for a week or so.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

My dog's pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I drew eyebrows on my dog today.

He looks unimpressed but actually he got really excited about it for some reason and danced around the apartment like a lunatic for several minutes before he calmed down enough to be photographed. He also becomes hyperactive after baths. (I had to bathe him this evening because I took him for a walk and he rolled in rotted bat corpse.)

• Locked thread