Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332800/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Six Nights at Freddys

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
im thinkin itd probably be really easy to make money from making a really lovely horror game and put it on steam, like thered always be dumb reddit posts of people going "Holy poo poo. I just heard a disembodied voice call for help and something popped up on my screen. I didn't see what it was, I closed out of it. You owe me a new keyboard sir. Game owns."

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Buck Turgidson posted:

I don't care what anyone says, I'm still looking forward to this game.

well, it's out. It's released

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Swelter Discharge posted:

this is unbelievable i thought five nights at freddy's 2 was ridiculous until i saw this..

http://store.steampowered.com/app/296510/

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Chomp8645 posted:

This is also a good point.

gently caress the haters. Five Nights at Freddy's isn't high art or anything, but lovely indie developers put out stuff much worse for higher prices all the time so it seems silly to pick on this guy.

I don't knock the guy who made it, but the game itself, and its fanbase, are pretty bad.

• Locked thread