Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
My own attempts went all the way to what I presume was the last dungeon of the game, where I apparently didn't level up enough things, or I was missing something, or just wasn't prepared for just how hard the SaGa-style last dungeon was. It kicked my rear end, so I stopped playing.

It's been years since I played this game, admittedly with some help, and I'm eager to see it's storyline again. This game did a lot of things in an interesting way -- and others not, none of them being things I can talk about without spoiling the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
This is where I stumbled. I was young, foolish and barely understood english back in the day when I played this game. I just barreled through the first area and went straight for the Egg -- and got my rear end kicked SO hard.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Great LP. Hell, thanks you for putting my thoughts of never having finished this game to rest.

• Locked thread