Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
My 55" Sarnsung smarttv is less than a year old and the interface is slower than poo poo

I got it in a package deal with a camera and i use it to skype with my brother and skype is slower than poo poo

the camera also enables a really stupid feature where if you wave your hand in front of the TV it uses teh camera to track your hand so you can move a cursor around the screen like a really lovely mouse to change the volume or click buttons

the remote has a touchpad on it like the ps4 controller and it sucks too

picture is p good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I wouldn't care as much about always blocking ads online if they weren't the vector for pretty much all malware

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
pharmaceuticals is one of those things you should never look into because it's a never ending spiral of horror that will legit make you more depressed and upset the more you look at the development, marketing, and distribution of drugs

"Want to quit smoking!? Try Chantix!*"

*Chantix was originally developed as an mild anti-depressant for PTSD treatment, but unfortunately it caused a non-insignificant number of its patients to kill themselves. It was also discovered it helped some people quit smoking. So it was rebranded as a quit-smoking drug

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Nov 14, 2014

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

SO DEMANDING posted:

the big companies arent researching new antibiotics because it isnt profitable

even though increasing antibiotics resistance is, you know, kind of a thing

bring on the airborne mrsa-ebola-turbo-flu!!
yerp, we doomed

also meant to say "non-insignificant" whoops

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
boomers are going to be dragged into oblivion by the grim reaper kicking and screaming the whole way

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Perplx posted:

50" panasonic led 1080p for $199 earth dollars
http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/?category=doorbusters
it's cool that "doorbusters" is black friday parlance now

this cheap TV is so good you'll risk being trampled to death by other consumers for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Shaggar posted:

car ads are the worst ads
*shot of entire car fleet driving across the alkali flats*

• Locked thread