Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

rotor posted:

its because it's a quack medicine that doesn't work that preys on people when they are at their weakest and will try anything to cure their sickeness and people were taking advantage of that weakness to make a buck and america said "no, that's gross, lets not allow people to do that."

no i don't believe for a second that america would do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

my tv does 600hz. it's a panasonic plasma :smug:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

crusader_complex posted:

lets go full LF and ban black friday, its obscene imo

it's really fuckin terrible when stores open at like 3 am the day after thanksgiving and these workers can't even spend thanksgiving with their families. it's terrible.

costco owns tho for not doing that poo poo.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

qirex posted:

one store is opening at 5pm thursday night

which one. i want to make sure i never go there.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Blue Train posted:

A friend of mine has to work at Macy's 6pm to midnight on Thursday then go back in the morning for black Friday :/

that's hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Pissflaps posted:

peep show series 6

peep show is really good. I also have a 720p Panasonic plasma. really 1024x768 but whatever it looks good. thanks for reading.

• Locked thread