Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pagancow posted:

Movies actually look better on calibrated settings, but thats because Movies have a budget unlike TV shows.

TV shows are a complete waste of your time, have almost no redeeming value to them, and the ones that do are done so much better by a movie or doc.

They are just vehicles for ads, so nobody in yospos should watch TV shows ever.

I watch tv shows on itunes or netflix because they are 1080p and look better without the ads or dumb network watermarks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

the ui on that palm tv actually looks pretty slick in motion. don't know why i'd need all that stuff tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6QgRMwu4Y

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pagancow posted:

most normals go "hmm i could go to a shady site, and pick up a virus trying to find the right download button and wait for the whole video to stream and hopefully i understand codecs enough to watch"

or

"go to cbs.com"

just use a mac. no viruses!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

haha i love it

• Locked thread