Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

LG Privacy Policy posted:

I further understand and agree that LGE may share Voice Information with third parties, including providers of voice analytics.

I understand and agree that Voice Information may be transferred to, and used by, third party service providers on LGE’s behalf in various countries around the world (including Korea), some of which may not offer the same level of data protection, for the purposes set out in the Privacy Policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
I know this gets posted about once a month in YVCPOS but is it possible to just get a goddamn screen with zero features without paying through the nose for 'digital signage' models?

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

Sony Professional Displays posted:

Color, clarity and detail at their best with X-Reality™ PRO Lifelike movement with Motionflow™ XR 240 Loud, clear surround sound and dialogue with Clear Audio+ technology Stream HD content wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi®1 Customize shortcuts for quick access to online videos

I think that motion interpolation is heroin for TV companies.

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
Can we agree how weird it was that large advertisers resisted internet ads for so long despite their reach being precisely measured as opposed to TV which was the exact opposite?

Also have the cable companies gotten into the business of selling viewership data from peoples cable boxes yet?

• Locked thread