Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
my tv remote has a slideout keyboard and it's connected to the top part by a little ribbon cable that if you use the keyboard more than like 3 times the ribbon breaks and the whole thing stops working and it's juuuuuust short enough that you have to buy a 2 inch cable and get a jewler's loop and a razor and peel back the insulation on the cable to make a slightly shorter one

it makes me pretty darn mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

i hate when i accidentally press the vizio button and i get the really laggy menu with all the built in garbage apps

take your controller apart and remove the little nub on the via button so you really have to smash it to get it to register

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

wyoak posted:

What's the best TV for me to buy on black friday or cyber monday or whenever

just buy whatever 45-55 inch sarnsung or vizio is on a big coupon at costco because it's the same tv they regularly sell but like $150-250 cheaper and you get a good warranty if you have a bad panel

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

also lol^2 if you don't mute the tv and knit or do something else productive when ads are on

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

newreply.php posted:

a pdf on an iphone

hmm reading on this telephone seems like a stupid idea why do i keep doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

newreply.php posted:

who would want to look at a design proposal for an iphone app

• Locked thread