Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Hm, been looking forward to this but I don't really feel like I got much out of it. Marietta's fate, sure, and that Yggdra is first, Knights is second, and Riviera is third, and Gungnir matters gently caress-all (which gives me a perverse satisfaction as it is also the only one I haven't played, being a PSP game). Appreciate that you tried to make it a little easier to visually process. Oh, and that Zolgonark is Prime Evil material in terms of fighting heaven, I didn't know that.

Thanks for the scans though. On page 40 there's a Knight named Woosh, for real? Did we meet this guy?

The pages directly after the timeline show screens from the game, and they definitely are referring to Scene 40 as the scene where Capehorn is exiled (Night, 108 days before previous king's something I can't read japanese either) so maybe they shifted a few things around and renumbered them between production of the book and game.

booksnake fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread