Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
This looks really interesting and potentially fun. It definitely looks like there's a pretty cool games sitting beneath that wall to entry of tutorials.

Will be watching this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Definitely enjoying the updates so far, but am definitely looking forward to when updates are more about gameplay and less about mechanics ;)

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Just wantd to echo everyone in saying I'm really enjoying the LP. I had never heard of this game, and it looks like it has some serious barriers to entry, but the pace at which you present mechanics and of the videos themselves make it easy to digest.

I find that this is a great LP to listen to and half watch while plugging away at work :)

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Wow, I think that boss fight is the first time I've seen the game look 'hard' so far in terms of the attacks and amount of stuff on screen / difficulty in dodging. That was a quite cool fight to watch!

How many scenes are in the game out of curiosity (if you can say without spoiling the game)?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Archer and Fire

I like the idea of flaming arrows landing on poor monsters!

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Alright, I think I'm starting to get this now, so I'm going to adjust my request a little.

NEW REQUEST

Class: Archer
Element: Sanctity
Rush Counter: 2

I don't know which weapons exist and which you have, so I'll just say the one with the coolest name.

e: fixed after reading comprehension test vv

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jan 23, 2015

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Just watched the video - seems like that boss the difficulty really came in from the side goals as opposed to the threat from the boss itself.

Also, Elfin Bow was definitely the cooler name so great choice :D

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Just glad to see this isn't dead was really enjoying the LP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Hey, I meant to commet after the last boss fight - that was really pretty crazy, and I can see how the difficulty really ramps up for certain scenarios.

On another note, how important is it to recruit all the knights you meat along the way?

• Locked thread