Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

Looks interesting. How does this play out on the PSP?

Regarding your commentary, you are definitely doing a good job of explaining things; I feel like I understand pretty well what you've been talking about.

Edit: things change on the page when you leave it open for an hour...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Elric posted:

Oh god. This game. I have played through it several times, and I still barely understand what the gently caress happened.

Those games are the best. I've played through the Legacy of Kain games at least twice each, and I'm pretty sure I've got a decent idea of the timeline for that series.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

AweStriker posted:

Is there something fishy about the fact that she's apparently been locked up in some room for a long time? Probably.

Well, her initial descriptor said she was "frail," so I'm guessing she gets sick really easily, and they confined her to her room to keep her healthier.

Judging from the overall atmosphere of the game so far, though, I'm probably wrong. Just watch, she has some serious Dark Souls-level depressing backstory/upcoming life event that will make me want to cry.

• Locked thread