Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namad
Nov 7, 2013
This game looks amazing, but when I tried to play it the actual gameplay mechanics were too brain-melting for me. It was like asking me to rub my belly and pat my head at the same time, I just don't have a brain that can split in half like that.

Hopefully this let's play will allow me to enjoy the interesting mechanics of this game without having to update my brain to version 2.0.

edit: Btw, any particular reason the videos are unlisted?

namad fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Oh also before I forget are there any direct sequels to this game? or after this combination did sting go back to more traditional rpg strategy titles?

edit: Also for anyone who's played both which version has better controls? psp or ds? does the psp even have a stylus? (I have a ds but I have a buddy with a psp).

namad fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Nov 17, 2014

namad
Nov 7, 2013
Yes HD takes longer to process, fresh videos in my sub box are often only in low resolution at first.

I personally like listed videos because if you're not hiding a secret why not? It makes it easier to binge watch the LP for people who want to catch up later? I'm not an lp'er though so I don't know what all the technical benefits of unlisted might be.

namad
Nov 7, 2013
I'm still wanting to learn to play so a few questions.

Could you perform a weapon attack on the fairy before it was angry? or is it immune to damage before it gets angry hence the weak attack before the real attack? Referring here to comments from turn 4.

So far you haven't shown any of the stuff you do between battles, I hope you can devote more time to this in the future. I know it's not very entertaining but the menu's and systems are so confusing if you don't explain them to me in a video I have no hope of comprehending from the tutorials alone. Perhaps you could use annotations to help people who only want to be entertained skip that part? or do a screenshot segment on it? or do a separate video that just explains boring between scene menus?

• Locked thread