Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Read the title for more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also the grass moves when you step on it now so it's even better.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I want a Goblin to suck me off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sorry, that was tmi.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I got gobby from ya mum last night, mate.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Everyone's got a bit of a bounce in their step now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buck Turgidson posted:

I got gobby from ya mum last night, mate.

You got one from your own mum.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
She's a nice lady

:coffeepal:

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Mazed posted:

Everyone's got a bit of a bounce in their step now

except blood elves lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sorry, that was tmi.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
It's only natural I guess. We already had the goblin cock thread.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

a goblin is just a cock away from an imp

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I love goblins, and RP as one on moon guard. Im a respected goblin engineer and bounty hunter, and i have a pet slime whos name is Bubblegloop.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
People will ask me where or how i got the pet slime, since you could only tame it from a glitch in early WotLK, and ill reply to them in character saying "Oh, this old sludgeball? Found this li'l fella in the sewers of Naxxramas.." or "This is what happens when you try to mix goblin engineering with goblin alchemy!" USually they just get really annoyed and keep talking in OOC.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Heres a pic of me goblin, its from way back in cataclysm, but the transmog gear is the same, except for the trident on his back since hunters dont have melee weapons anymore. Love my pet slime

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzU3jnNWKbI

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i have a pet slime whos name is Bubblegloop.

I get the reference. Nice.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

People will ask me where or how i got the pet slime, since you could only tame it from a glitch in early WotLK, and ill reply to them in character saying "Oh, this old sludgeball? Found this li'l fella in the sewers of Naxxramas.." or "This is what happens when you try to mix goblin engineering with goblin alchemy!" USually they just get really annoyed and keep talking in OOC.

I have the bat from that

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Are goblins and orcs the same thing? I read somewhere that they were.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
not in warcraft, orcs are from a whole other planet

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

BoredDG posted:

uh, haha, no... goblins and orcs aren't the same. wow. you probably read that in mein kampf or some other racist piece of poo poo pamphlet you picked up at your last white power rally you bigoted fuckhole.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Mr. Pumroy posted:

uh, haha, no... goblins and orcs aren't the same. wow. you probably read that in mein kampf or some other racist piece of poo poo pamphlet you picked up at your last white power rally you bigoted fuckhole.

Yup

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
... And then he asked me to go up on him!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Very win indeed.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

BoredDG posted:

In like Lord of the Rings goblins and orcs are just different names for the same sort of creature but in D&D, and every fantasy thing made after D&D, they are not the same.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

In like Lord of the Rings goblins and orcs are just different names for the same sort of creature but in D&D, and every fantasy thing made after D&D, they are not the same.

they're all green fungi imo.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I think Warhammer may have invented Orcs and Goblins being green.

In Tolkien they're just gnarly black or yellow mudpeople.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

they're all green fungi imo.

that's the warhammer explanation. orcs and goblins are two iterations of critters that reproduce from spores.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Those people are lame, be IC all the time.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This but only the sexy art variant, not the ingame models one, whom i thingk sare disgusting.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Knuc U Kinte posted:

goblins are gross, there are so many other cute monster races to pick from

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Gimbal lock posted:

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case

Liquid Penguins posted:

goblins are gross, there are so many other cute monster races to pick from

wow racist much

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Real talk, the IRL stereotype that goblin girls are based on is super skeezy-hot.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mazed posted:

Real talk, the IRL stereotype that goblin girls are based on is super skeezy-hot.

:yikes:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Gimbal lock posted:

lol

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Heres a pic of me goblin, its from way back in cataclysm, but the transmog gear is the same, except for the trident on his back since hunters dont have melee weapons anymore. Love my pet slime

wtf

when did bliz do that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mazed posted:

I want to marry Fran Drescher when I grow up. Farewell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

red plastic cup posted:

wtf

when did bliz do that

They removed a bunch of things that were just Stat Sticks in Mists of Pandaria I believe.

• Locked thread