Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Everyone's got a bit of a bounce in their step now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

People will ask me where or how i got the pet slime, since you could only tame it from a glitch in early WotLK, and ill reply to them in character saying "Oh, this old sludgeball? Found this li'l fella in the sewers of Naxxramas.." or "This is what happens when you try to mix goblin engineering with goblin alchemy!" USually they just get really annoyed and keep talking in OOC.

Those people are lame, be IC all the time.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Real talk, the IRL stereotype that goblin girls are based on is super skeezy-hot.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I could look at this for the rest of my life.

:agreed:

If I'm not mistaken that's the view to the right when you're leaving the very starting area for Draenei.

It's pretty. These artists, they're very good at pretty when they're not all like ARG SPIKES MUSCLE PAULDRONS

• Locked thread