Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

its pretty funny that almost every country have their own "bible belt". its like the rest of a general population refuses to live near bible-thumping loonies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
gently caress the west coast

i am he

Einsteins Kegels posted:

gently caress the east coast, actually

Diqnol

One time I assumed Kansas City was in Kansas and my former friend slam dunked "Missouri" onto my forehead. We stopped being friends when I learned it was both.

Savage For The Winjun

haha OP is bad at geography and history :(

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
bodymore murderland

alnilam

oliwan posted:

bodymore murderland

:swish:

lollontee
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
doesn't a good tv show take place in baltimore?

alnilam

Friendly Tumour posted:

doesn't a good tv show take place in baltimore?

Yeah i think it's called game of thrones?

i am he

alnilam posted:

Yeah i think it's called game of thrones?

he said "good" tv show

i am he

:swish: :boom:

lollontee
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i am he posted:

he said "good" tv show

nice

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i met a girl from baltimore the other day, and i asked her if she knew the wire. she said yes, i know the wire, everyone asks me this when they learn im from baltimore. i said well excuuuussseeeeeeeee me princess, what is wrong with women today?

alnilam

oliwan posted:

i met a girl from baltimore the other day, and i asked her if she knew the wire. she said yes, i know the wire, everyone asks me this when they learn im from baltimore. i said well excuuuussseeeeeeeee me princess, what is wrong with women today?

This happens to my sis when she talks to old friends ever since she moved there

GEExCEE

i am he posted:

he said "good" tv show

A Tin Of Beans

my mom was an extra in an episode of the wire once idk which one

the unabonger

i am he posted:

thats a true story and reveals a lot about that guy's mental state.

that was breading butter? lol i was just thinking about that

the unabonger

Einsteins Kegels posted:

the west coast is nice

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

that was breading butter? lol i was just thinking about that

ya, aka "a ritard"

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the west coast is bad, the east coast is awful, and the middle parts are particularly nasty

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont live in america GJG

Ace of Baes

anime gently caress pillow posted:

One time I assumed Kansas City was in Kansas and my former friend slam dunked "Missouri" onto my forehead. We stopped being friends when I learned it was both.

Kc mo is way better than kc ks

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
i like the dirty gray east coast i would put a bullet in my head if i lived somewhere where it was sunny and over 60 degrees year round

i am he

Einsteins Kegels posted:

i like the dirty gray east coast i would put a bullet in my head if i lived somewhere where it was sunny and over 60 degrees year round

ya but the northwest is cool. maybe a little too gloomy sometimes.

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
the northwest is fine i guess what i really meant is gently caress california, and all the adjacent landlocked states

i am he

Einsteins Kegels posted:

the northwest is fine i guess what i really meant is gently caress california, and all the adjacent landlocked states

word

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i always thought LA was a shithole, but i met this girl from portland who says LA is pretty cool. What do i believe?

alnilam

oliwan posted:

i always thought LA was a shithole, but i met this girl from portland who says LA is pretty cool. What do i believe?

LA is a shithole with some decent parts to it, but you have to drive a car a long way to get between those parts

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

oliwan posted:

i'm sure LA is actually a really cool city... if you're a piece of poo poo

ulvir

whats the story behind the dystopian looking concrete thing that goes through LA with tiny streams of water in it? i.e. that place where the big truck chace scene in Terminator 2 takes place.

alnilam

ulvir posted:

whats the story behind the dystopian looking concrete thing that goes through LA with tiny streams of water in it? i.e. that place where the big truck chace scene in Terminator 2 takes place.

it exists chiefly for rad teens to race their hotrods, get into gang fights, etc

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
but why would someone who loves portland also love LA? in my mind they were always... anathema. i just dont know what to believe any more.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

they destroyed all of the rivers in the area when they built the city. those are for diverting the water when the rains come

ulvir

sweet. so it's an entire city founded on the statement of flipping the bird to nature and saying "gently caress you."

alnilam

real answer: for some reason LA thought the natural river was dumb-looking, so they encased its banks in concrete as part of a flood control project, instead of simply damming it upstream :shrug:

apparently they're restoring at least the primary course of the river to its non-dumb-looking form soon

alnilam

oh gsgj already answered well i'm still answering anyway

alnilam

where are our teens going to race their hot rods now? welcome to barack hussein obama's america

Ace of Baes
LA fuck8n blows, its a shithole full of real pieces of poo poo, never been there, but thats what i heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

LA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLgh9h2ePYw

"the vast cement rivers of california: home to literally dozens of animals"

• Locked thread