Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

It's easier to pee in?
Are you saying it actually does offend you?

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm sorry our body allows us to piss standing up and that that bothers you somehow.
Is this directed at those sjw I was talking about before, or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i do my part by pissing outdoors as often as i can

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Who What Now posted:

Then wipe the seat and wash your hands when you're done you giant piss baby.

I'd rather just use a urinal honestly.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

katlington posted:

It's super inconvenient.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It seems to me that it would be easier and make more sense for a bathroom to be gender-inspecific by letting women use the shitter rather than covering the urinals with bags and make everyone line up for the stalls.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pissing on a seat hasn't been a problem for me since I was 7, and the handful of times it happens I just wipe it up. What the gently caress kind of literal man-children are you people that you can't urinate without spraying everything in a three foot radius of you?

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I'm just amazed that the sign doesn't seem to realize it's making the opposite point that it thinks it is trying to make. It's implying that owning a penis is a defining part of your Gender.

I mean unless that really was their point and they're just Anti-Trans.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Who What Now posted:

Pissing on a seat hasn't been a problem for me since I was 7, and the handful of times it happens I just wipe it up. What the gently caress kind of literal man-children are you people that you can't urinate without spraying everything in a three foot radius of you?

Because most people who use a public bath room don't care?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Who What Now posted:

my dick is just Too Big, don't hate. if you got a little baby dick you have a laser-focused narrow urethra but mine is like an elephant's nose

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
The world is imperfect and other people have no real obligation to care about how their actions effect other people usually.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

katlington posted:

It seems to be important to you that this be phrased as an issue of "offense," rather than pointless inconvenience and waste of resources. Why is that?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I wonder if there's any issues with urinals meaning male toilets have a higher capacity than female toilets with facilities of the same size? Prob just some sjw idiot being an idiot. Either way, as a penis haver who doesn't have a wall urinal in my home, I really look forward to my 8 daily pees in the university MANSAFE toilets. If im going to just stand above a bowl and pee into that like an animal, why even go to university?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
There are occasionally maybe things that function sort of like dividers.

My response depends on whether or not there is a line, my priorities are: Urgency, Convenience, in that order.

If there is no line, stalls are bother quicker and more convenient.

If there's a line, I'm probably gonna take off a cover as long as it doesn't take too much work. These look like it would be pretty easy?

People have weird bathroom issues all around the world, though. Apparently there are people from other countries who aren't even willing to use stalls in America because "the gaps are too big" and someone might get a glimpse of a sliver of a part of their body while going to the bathroom. I just want me bathrooms to not smell terrible and not have sticky fluids in places I have to touch, my standards are low, so I've got basically no knowledge or opinion on to what extent we should be catering to other people's weird bathroom issues.

Lyesh
Apr 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

tsa posted:

There's dividers and it's not really a big deal unless you are terrified of catching the gay.

Not in the picture that literally started the thread.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
This is the worst CYOA thread.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

katlington posted:

as a penis haver who doesn't have a wall urinal in my home,

you don't have a shower?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
if you don't choose to piss in the shower from outside the shower you can get out right now

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Strudel Man posted:

It seems to be important to you that this be phrased as an issue of "offense," rather than pointless inconvenience and waste of resources. Why is that?

Because that's the thread title it's in the op. You are a bad poster btw.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 12, 2014

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

katlington posted:

I wonder if there's any issues with urinals meaning male toilets have a higher capacity than female toilets with facilities of the same size? Prob just some sjw idiot being an idiot. Either way, as a penis haver who doesn't have a wall urinal in my home, I really look forward to my 8 daily pees in the university MANSAFE toilets. If im going to just stand above a bowl and pee into that like an animal, why even go to university?

Pee where you want, friend.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Just don't piss in a playground, because whoo boy.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Popular Thug Drink posted:

you don't have a shower?

Not suspended from the wall, no I dont. But now I kind of want one.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Fans posted:

I'm just amazed that the sign doesn't seem to realize it's making the opposite point that it thinks it is trying to make. It's implying that owning a penis is a defining part of your Gender. I mean unless that really was their point and they're just Anti-Trans.

No you just don't understand the language. Gender-neutral bathrooms is the mot du jour. The point is that anyone can use the bathroom, regardless of gender conformity. Unisex bathrooms is the older term, and has fallen into disuse precisely because it focuses on sexuality rather than gender.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

katlington posted:

How does them being unavailable offend anybody? Yet here we are.

They've removed a lot of the capacity of that specific facility for what point? The mens on my floor has four urinals but only two stalls, and sometimes there are dudes making GBS threads there when all I have to do is have a piss.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Kaal posted:

No you just don't understand the language. Gender-neutral bathrooms is the mot du jour. The point is that anyone can use the bathroom, regardless of gender conformity. Unisex bathrooms is the older term, and has fallen into disuse precisely because it focuses on sexuality rather than gender.

No I get that, but why cover up the Urinals? It puts the focus back on your Physical Sex being a part of Gender.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

This is the worst CYOA thread.
Piss left.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

katlington posted:

Not suspended from the wall, no I dont. But now I kind of want one.

You have one of those weird ceiling showers, eh? I hate those things, never can seem to get a good angle. Give me a wall shower any day of the week.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Popular Thug Drink posted:

if you don't choose to piss in the shower from outside the shower you can get out right now

How would I get any reading done that way?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

katlington posted:

Because that's the thread title it's in the op. You are a bad poster btw.
Hey, it does. Sorry for being snide, then.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zachack posted:

How would I get any reading done that way?

You read while you piss? How large is your bladder? Or maybe you've got one of them narrow urethras.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuP2cjeKVY

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Kaal posted:

But it's stupid in this context, because sex is not gender and this is actively inconvenient to everyone with a penis.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Helsing posted:

I imagine I would chuckle at the silly exuberance of youthful undergrad activism and then I'd go pee in the toilet because I don't have some kind of weird goony insecurity about SJWs.

Yeah but it's not jut some goony or MRA objection to this mindset. There's a real cost to catering to the vocal minority bitching about gender-free restrooms with no safespace for genderqueer or transitioning.

When UCR decided to cater and add non-gendered facilities they had to take money from other projects and killed increased childcare and subsidies for lower-income parents of young children.

Plus it's worth calling out this bullshit, since the energy wasted on silly stuff like this could be better spent actually improving things for your interest group.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Chamale posted:

But it's stupid in this context, because sex is not gender and this is actively inconvenient to everyone with a penis.
Mildly inconveniencing people they don't like is pretty much all the retarded SJW pseudo-protest movement is good at.

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

Volcott posted:

Are you at all offended? How do you proceed?

I'd roll my eyes and feel bad for guys who normally use the urinal.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Mildly inconveniencing people they don't like is pretty much all the retarded SJW pseudo-protest movement is good at.

Assuming this wasn't a retarded conservative pseudo-protest making fun of them, which honestly seems just as likely. Of course, that's pretty much all College Republicans are good at in my experience as well.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SJW really is just "PC gone mad" for the 21st century, isn't it?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
College students are still assholes, and some people who lack the ability to pee while standing without using additional hardware are angry at people who have this ability.

Lovely.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Why not just fly to the global south and murder a poor person of color while you're stealing their water and clear-cutting their forests for toilet paper, you fascist colonialist?

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Who What Now posted:

I live in California. Do you prefer to support nonsensical theater about gender equality, or responsible environmentalism?

I don't understand. What is the message here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyesh
Apr 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah but it's not jut some goony or MRA objection to this mindset. There's a real cost to catering to the vocal minority bitching about gender-free restrooms with no safespace for genderqueer or transitioning.

When UCR decided to cater and add non-gendered facilities they had to take money from other projects and killed increased childcare and subsidies for lower-income parents of young children.

Plus it's worth calling out this bullshit, since the energy wasted on silly stuff like this could be better spent actually improving things for your interest group.

They didn't HAVE to do that, they just chose to do that instead of taking the budget from prestige construction projects or something.

• Locked thread