Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
It's definitely and interesting story. Maybe I've missed it but there seems to be no motive for any of the people to have killed Hae. The most recent episode was really good and I'm curious to see how this plays out. I do wish all of the episodes were out so I can binge through it straight. Which I may end up doing once everything comes out.

I did read this last night: http://mentalfloss.com/article/60016/10-crazy-and-some-not-so-crazy-serial-theories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Wait, people thought this was a fictional story?

bad day posted:

But maybe there's a third guy who's tangentially involved somehow that Jay doesn't want to rat out. If Adnan didn't do it then WHO DID.

The more I ponder on this, I think Adnan probably did do it. And it was a crime of passion more than anything else. After everything that has been presented so far, Jay has no reason to kill Hae. Unless it was someone completely random/serial killer.

Edit: Found this off the reddit: https://sites.google.com/site/chamgreensite/home/leakin-park-bodies/hae-lee-min I personally love the editorial comment at the bottom. It's also interesting to see how many other bodies were buried in the park.

calandryll fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Nov 18, 2014

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug

CaptainJuan posted:

Actually it turns out adnan's cellmate was murdered under suspicious circumstances and after a questionable trial adnan recieved a second life sentence

Actually, Adnan is working at getting education for newer inmates. And while working with a new transfer he learns of a man that brags of killing Hae. Turns out the warden is corrupt and wants to keep Adnan around, which forces Adnan to dig his way out and travel to Mexico.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
The other thing is how often do people really pay attention to what is happening in parked cars around them? Though if someone was having sex or being strangled in a car I would suspect that there would be a lot of movement of the car thus bringing attention to it.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
What I'm curious about now is after 15 years Adnan stills proclaims his innocence. What does he have to lose by saying yeah I really did it? He's had several appeals denied now and I doubt that the Innocent Project is going to turn up anything new. I also feel confident that he most likely did it, and I think the state got lucky being able to convict him with the evidence that they had.

• Locked thread