Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
do lps even happen here? cyoa lps are fun right? human being. friend of the family.

quote:

A wiseguy? A goodfella? A mobster? Sure, you can call me any of those. I've been a member of a major crime family for a long time now. Normally I'd never tell anyone about my life, but I can trust you, right?

Don't ask me about my ancestry. Yakuza, Russian Mob, Sicilian, Mexican Cartel…race doesn't matter as much as it used to. Some traditions still hold. We have a boss whom we call the Don, our captains are called caporegimes and the made men and women are called soldiers. Hell, we even have the Five Families in New Daria, just like New York, right?

No, they aren't THE Five Families. It's just a coincidence that five different organizations run the city like they do in the Big Apple. It was like that before I was born. I came from…

…a wealthy upper-class family.
…a normal middle-class family.
…a poor lower-class family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
oh gently caress thats right, i made a lp on imp zone cause i was bored and am a colossal unrelenting human being. lets do this.

…a poor lower-class family.

quote:

The apartment I grew up in was dirty and the plumbing was always giving us trouble. My clothes were secondhand and I never got any of the cool toys I saw on TV. The neighborhood was noisy and dangerous. It was no wonder that I started a life of crime at a young age.
(Streetwise +20 and Criminal Reputation +10)

My parents were regular people. They weren't saints, but they certainly didn't have any connections to organized crime or anything like that. They tried to raise me to be a moral and well-adjusted little…

…boy.
…girl.

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
…girl.

quote:

You find that funny? A female gangster? Times are changing. I wasn't the first woman to be "made", you know. But sure, we aren't that common.

My family was well-known in our neighborhood. No, not my criminal family. I'm referring to my parents and myself. They were the ones who named me…

Marissa.
Jennifer.
Sophia.
Something else.

if u want something else say what.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Taint Reaper

quote:

I remember the first time I was involved in a crime. I was eight years old. A couple of friends and I were at a local convenience store. It was stupid kid stuff. Even my best friend was there…

A boy named Tyler.
A girl named Taylor.

first reply wins.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ive been thinking: suikoden 2 is good. luca blight is probs the best video game bad guy. hes cool.

A girl named Taylor.

quote:

Taylor was a scrawny and excitable little girl with messy black hair.

"Just take it," the leader of our little group said with a sneer, forcing the candy bar into my hands.

He was a boy named Alex.
She was a girl named Alexis.

first reply wins, again

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
alright back to the normal democratic american way

She was a girl named Alexis.

quote:

She was always doing poo poo like that. At that age, Alexis was bigger, stronger and meaner than Taylor or myself. For a bunch of little kids, most of the time that was enough to make us follow her. She was tall, slender, and had long blond hair. She looked like the poster girl for the perfect all-American girl.

Taylor had already shoved a bar into her own pocket. Although she tried to look nonchalant, I could see that she was scared and nervous.

I took the bar and put it in my pocket.
I pushed it back at Alexis and glared menacingly at her.
"This is dumb," I said to Taylor, dropping the candy on the ground.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
I took the bar and put it in my pocket.

quote:

That's right, my life of crime began with a cheap candy bar. I don't even remember what kind it was. The three of us tried to walk quickly out of the store, but Mr. Dwyer stopped the door from opening with one thick hairy arm. I think the old man knew what we were up to from the beginning.
(Streetwise +10 and Alexis Relationship +5)

"You think you can steal from me?" he spat. "You stay here, I'm calling the cops!"

I begged and pleaded for him to not call the police.
We waited for the police to arrive.
We pushed our way past Mr. Dwyer and ran off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
We pushed our way past Mr. Dwyer and ran off.

quote:

The shopkeeper was probably too surprised to even react. I remember my shoulder digging into his soft gut and his angry shouts as he fell to the ground. We got out of there so quickly that the cops didn't even get a chance to try to chase us.
(Fighting +5)

The most popular sport in my school was lacrosse. It was a brutal game where the players had to be fast and tough. Although the sticks were supposed to be used to catch the ball, they were more often used to bludgeon your opponents' legs and take them out of the game when the refs weren't looking. The fact that the team was co-ed didn't seem to stop the violence, although some of the guys weren't as rough against the girls.

I was the star player.
I was the team strategist.
I was just another player on the team.
I played, but spent most of my time helping those who got injured.
I never played.

• Locked thread