Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Viz has put out the next chapter of Vigilantes. I'm actually enjoying the smaller scope more than the core series.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-25/6662

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
That old rear end in a top hat jumpstarted his own heart off his taser. Are we *sure* he's actually quirkless? Or is he "quirkless" like Frank Castle?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
his quirk is being a badass

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Its really sad that his daughter got ate up by a bunch of bees or whatever, its not really his daughter its just a puppet :(

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I wonder if it's a bee with a quirk that's controlling her.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
https://i.imgur.com/KbgG2ab.mp4

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

SwissArmyDruid posted:

That old rear end in a top hat jumpstarted his own heart off his taser. Are we *sure* he's actually quirkless? Or is he "quirkless" like Frank Castle?

He has the same quirk as Bruce Wayne.

Except without the money.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

no one includes the los, it's just angelinos. everyone would just be rolling their eyes at the poseur from out of town

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://imgur.com/gallery/nwZx9

mirror

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So the electricity is her actual quirk that’s boosted by the drugs?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Wait a minute...all this dancing, a big muscle guy fighting a person that shots bees...I know where this is going

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

RatHat posted:

Shouldn't she be immune to her own quirk?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

RatHat posted:

I thought the big man explained that the electricity stuff was drugs she(the bees) pumped into her (the host's) body?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
idk about no vingaretty manga but the new BNHA chapter was pretty cool

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Where the hell is my merchandise for this popular show/comic?? They put out those two figmas and nendoroids like two years ago and it's been nothing but keychains since.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
There's tons of MHA merch.

... In Japan.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fabricated posted:

There's tons of MHA merch.

... In Japan.

Yeah but it's all keychains, puzzles (that go out of print incredibly quickly), or lovely little figures.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
chapters out but not on Jamini for some reason

https://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/175/4961/1

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Deku's a smart cookie.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
This is probably the dumbest way for this to start resolving, and I'm simultaneously thrilled about it and sort of mad about it. Dumbest in a good way. I love Gentle very much.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yeah the frayed rope is really dumb, just ask Momo to make some more before the show starts, but whatever, this is fun.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'll be shocked if he actually wins.

This does address my wondering about if Nedzu would get fired though. If Midoriya beats Gentle here he won't spoil the festival.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Terper posted:

Yeah the frayed rope is really dumb, just ask Momo to make some more before the show starts, but whatever, this is fun.

for the sake of the market Momo would make Midoriya go buy one himself

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
There's a lot riding on Deku winning here, between Eri having a positive experience and possibly the careers of the school's administration.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
MAN, I really liked this chapter.

Rawr

Froppy fever :3:

I really think this is set up to come down to Midoriya's magic gloves. An unexpected technique! Or something like that.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Sorry Deku I'm rooting for Gentle here.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Radish posted:

Sorry Deku I'm rooting for Gentle here.

:same:

Also, Hatsumei Mei remains the best. I wish she were around for longer.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

did Deku really meet the arc's antagonist randomly yet again

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
That chapter was amazing.

The somewhat ridiculous setup is offset by the snappy pacing. I like how the stakes feel pretty high but you don't really feel like anyone's in serious danger.

I don't want either of them to lose.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

frajaq posted:

This was his real quirk all along.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

frajaq posted:

I'm not even sure that he is the arc's antagonist

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I like the turnaround here between last arc and this. Last time he suspected something bad but (was) held back. This time he's going for it. Slightly different circumstances, but an obvious parallel.

My bold prediction is Deku wins, but not until it's down to the wire.

I appreciate that the ridiculous villain (who is great) is probably going to be brought down by an equally ridiculous setup.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

SpacePig posted:

This was his real quirk all along.

Is this like the forth time it's happened (although to be fair he was looking for Stain)?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Radish posted:

Is this like the forth time it's happened (although to be fair he was looking for Stain)?

Don't forget that in that instance, he just happened to be on a train that was passing through the city that Stain and the VA were attacking.

Izuku Midoriya! His quirk? Looking For Trouble! If there's a villain with ill intentions for UA or its heroes, you can be sure Midoriya will find them! Whether he wants to not!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Squidster posted:

Viz has put out the next chapter of Vigilantes. I'm actually enjoying the smaller scope more than the core series.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-25/6662

It's the better comic but don't tell anybody else. A secret between you and me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

SpacePig posted:

Don't forget that in that instance, he just happened to be on a train that was passing through the city that Stain and the VA were attacking.

Izuku Midoriya! His quirk? Looking For Trouble! If there's a villain with ill intentions for UA or its heroes, you can be sure Midoriya will find them! Whether he wants to not!

Perhaps it summons him to people of evilness roughly proportional to Deku's power level- hence encountering Bakugo, a non-villain but kinda bad dude, early in life. Though that'd just be the maximum threshold, given the case of Gentle.