Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

jwang posted:

And no, the 100 push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, and 10 km runs aren't what really made him the juggernaut he is.

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Is it odd that I've always liked the japanese twist on western superheroes? Think T&B and OPM, the heroes are mostly motivated by crass human demands such as fame and status, instead of some ineffably nonsense. Plus the characters aren't weighed down by reams of history, I have no compulsion to read about how Batman defeated the Clockman or about Spiderman's 3 ex-girlfriends or the time Captain America punched Obama in the stomach.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
We've seen gravity manipulators in Darker than Black, they're pretty terrifying in a fight when you're not expecting it.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
That's so Ender Wiggin, it's great.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
batman has the power of capitalist enforcement of property rights

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
sorry guys but my heart lies with navelgun

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
she started the robot smashing while no one was looking

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Froggirl has just the one amusing expression on her face, I care nothing for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
who'd want to stop their navellaser from tinkling?