Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Sindai posted:

Iida has the best plans.

He's so earnest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Radish posted:

I want to know what Antgirl's deal is.

Navelgun guy is a great example of a super power that is absurd but the comic allows him to rock it with total confidence.

That look on his face when his weakness gets called out is great. All Might does that too and those are my favorite panels I think.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Say Nothing posted:

She usually wears boots too.
I bet she regretted taking those off when The Deep Fried Popsicle froze her feet to the floor.

She did, there was an 'ouch ouch' panel with footprints that was pretty funny.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

DrSunshine posted:

Wait, which chapter was this?

Chapter 11, very small panel, but the author covers his bases really well!

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Deku really is the Hero of Courage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Are any of y'all reading the Viz translations for this stuff? Do they come much later than MangaStream? I don't know if I'm just being finicky but I find this manga a lot less readable since Fallen Angels stopped working on it.

The digital+translated version of Shonen Jump comes out on the following Monday, usually around noon eastern. I guess that puts it around 3-4 days later than fan translations, but I haven't kept up with fan stuff since subscribing.