Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I forgot that was Aoyama's Superhero name. "I Cannot Stop Twinkling" is still a great Superhero name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

So the WSJ translations came out and it seems overt that Bakugou's going to lose his Quark

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Is there going to be a chapter this week? I'm anxious to see what happens.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Radish posted:

Basically MHA is what I wish American superhero comics were more like.

I read a piece recently on the difference between likes of DC and Marvel compared to My Hero Acadameia and One Punch Man. You might find it interesting.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-04-29/all-might-vs-superman-how-our-heroes-are-different/.101590

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I hope the title of the next chapter is Tomura Shigaraki: The Origin

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jun 10, 2016

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Gyges posted:

From Chapter 72

Guess she actually has to see someone before she can use her quirk on them. Knowing the down low seems to imply that she also knows what your quirk is, or at least how it works, since location and weaknesses are just some of the things she knows.

That Quirk looks to be completely useless for All for One in his current state. Wonder if he gave it to someone in the Villain Alliance?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

This is Ochako's Pokemon team

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Well Deku was exclusively using his arms for all of his stocks since that's what All Might did. He probably won't use exclusively his legs but incorporate kick moves to reduce stress on his arms.

Also I'm expecting a 100% One For All Kick be like a Dragon Kick from God Hand

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Spoilers are coming out.

more stupid tests where its a zero sum game. It's like the system literally doesn't want heroes to work together. Also, how do all the lame b-tier heroes pass this nonsense?

Not really? The classes are working together save Bakugo and Todoroki for obvious reasons.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

To me it seemed like the UA students weren't prepared for the HUC testers being as strict as they are. Like, they are pulling C grade rescuing when passing requires a B+ or better.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

where the red fern gropes posted:

sorry but who is that

Aizawa's girlfriend

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Peel posted:

I hope I'm not going to have to read the spinoff manga I don't like to follow this one.

The only thing you'll need to know from the other manga is that there's an illegal drug that can Super charge a person's quirk and it's distinctive by turning the user's toung black.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

New Vigilantes guest starring Ida's brother, Ingenium, before he got crippled by Sting!

http://readms.net/r/vigilante/007/4175/1

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

dazoner posted:

So wait... is Sasuke still powerless?

I'm going to guess no, but Overhaul's overall plan is to refine the drug such that it can permenantly suppress someone's Quirk

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Oh hey new vigilantes

http://readms.net/r/vigilante/007%2B%20Alpha/4221/1

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I'd consider Ida if he had his helmet on

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Who in Class 1-A would use a fidget spinner?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I've been watching a Yakuza Zero LP and now I'm starting to hope the final fight with Overhaul has him ripping off his shirt to reveal a back tattoo of a crow

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

link here http://readms.net/r/vigilante/006%2B%20Beta/4490/1

It's cute seeing how All Might and Sir operated in the past

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I wonder how much time she would have with that drop of blood she got from Deku.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

From the Weird/Awesome Fanart Thread

Thanks for finding this EmmyOk

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I think that bullet is laced with serum that can permenantly "destroy" a quirk and it's going to hit Mirio

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

There's a continuation of this if anyone is interested:

Part 3

Part 4

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I can see a new dilemma of Deku deciding whether to give One For All to Mirio now that he lost his quirk

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I liked Deku’s crazy 100% Full Cowling. Bet it’s going to be like Green Super Syian in color

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Kyte posted:

Looks to me like he overcharged the repulsive force that lets him slide around to launch himself like a sort of rocket booster.

If that's true then his Quirk could potentially be more powerful than we originally thought. Like, he could potentially put his hand on someone and blast them away with repulsion

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Fabricated posted:

I really wish they'd use Mineta more as the put-upon straightman who is the only sane person in class who sees how hosed up and dangerous everything always is- the class could really use one.

Or a dude who thinks his Quirk is kind of lovely compared to explosion hands and Ice/Fire guy but he somehow got into the top class because the entrance exam was easy for him to cheese through

Or... tone down the horniness

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

Well, if you eat cheese all the time, it's no wonder you poo poo yourself.

I was about to say, did Aoyama poo poo in his pants at the end there?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Hunt11 posted:

The conversation between All Might and Deku Mom would be a decent place to end the next season.

Or maybe when All Might and Deku have that conversation on the beach?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Rhonne posted:

I hope Gentle's plan fails because everyone watching the festival assumes whatever crazy thing he tries is just apart of Class 1-A's show.

Or he get a lot of views because they think it's part of the show

Everyone wins!

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Other than the party stuff, looks like Deku's finger flicks are making a comeback

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Carlosologist posted:

in hindsight it's hilarious that the smart and calculating Deku from the last couple of arcs is also the same guy who literally destroyed 75% of his body fighting uh, a robot?

character development is cool and good

Fighting a robot in his Hight School Entrance Exam and nearly died from falling to the ground because he broke his his arms and legs

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Bobulus posted:

The gloves...

Am I interpreting it right? He's only using the 20% strength or whatever of Full Cowl, but concentrating the weaker airblast of that 20% so that it's still useful?

I think so. That, and it makes the air blasts smaller so that they don't destroy houses in residential areas

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I Love Annie May posted:

He only appeared for a few panels in the span of months, how can you make him appear less than that? Kill him off?

Replace him with Shinsou

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I want to see art of class 1-A as birds

And Tokoyami is just a dude with a human head

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I'm happy Deku won this fight and didn't break any of his bones.But now he has to get back in time for Eri so see him dance :ohdear:

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Although something interesting that was pointed out is that the public doesn't know about the things Endeavor has done

It would be a huge blow to the Hero Community and a big win for the Villain Alliance if word got out that the current No. 1 Hero was/is a huge piece of poo poo in his home life

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

gmq posted:

This tweet reflects perfectly what I think about this arc and Endeavor
https://twitter.com/thatmightyheart/status/1009479706733735936

https://twitter.com/perdizzion/status/1011660703042682880

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Rhonne posted:

I'm still holding onto my theory that the League of Villain scientists

AKA Spinner after playing Spore for a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Carlosologist posted:

What do you guys think Midoriya is gonna learn in the depths of his mind? I feel that we’re gonna see how exactly Nana came to be a great hero

I also feel that we’re gonna see Shigaraki’s quirk result as some mutation similar to Eri’s

I get the feeling Deke is going to see how all the users of One for All fight/fall to All for One, starting with AfO’s brother

Then AfO’s going to turn to face Deke and say something like “so you’re the next inheritor”

Then Deku wakes up, freaking out that he shares dreams with AfO

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jul 30, 2018