Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

tlarn posted:

Speaking of, anyone else feel like Trigger would do great if this did indeed become one of the Big Three and got an animated series?

Please don't make me imagine something so wonderful because I don't believe it could ever be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Jintor posted:

wasn't ultimate reed, like, the rear end in a top hat or something? the ur-rear end in a top hat. the omega rear end in a top hat supreme.

I remember reading something about him ending up turning into a horrible villain but I haven't read comics for a while and I have no idea what it was he actually did.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
I believe in All Might.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
I still believe in All Might.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

CubeTheory posted:

This chapter was, uh, deep dope?

The combination of the text and arrow on that top sends a very odd message.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
Find someone who looks at you like Aoyama looks at the reader.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
I feel bad for All Might. :smith:

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Dr Subterfuge posted:

E: and that last page. Jesus MangaStream :barf:

That face is going to live in my nightmares.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Pretty sure that's from Magiranger.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I haven't seen either show, but given the Frog-Ninja connections and what we can see of her outfit, I think that's probably Hurricanger.

I thought that for a second as well but that's definitely the blue from Magiranger who I remember being afriad of frogs. Must have been an episode where they magically ended up in ninja outfits to fit in somewhere.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

RatHat posted:

I’m interested in how they’ll do Aizawa’s quirk, I hope it’s not just a stun or something.

Could probably flag every single action people can use as quirk or !quirk and make it so if Aizawa has his quirk active it stops quirk actions from being used (and maybe apply certain effects like lowering Iida's movement speed varying from person to person if their quirk would have something along those lines).

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Shinjobi posted:

Not saying he's isn't spooky looking in that scene, but is there a moment in the series where his stare isn't a little offputting to most?
Are you suggesting Aoyama doesn't have beautiful eyes?

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

I need a wallpaper sized version of this as soon as I can find one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Patware posted:

Iida accepted the Ingenium name in the middle of the Stain fight, which indicated that he had overcome the pile of negative emotions that had led him into the fight in the first place with the help of Deku and Todoroki, showing that his motivations were on the right track to again becoming properly heroic

The fact that Stain didn't recognize this and was still dedicated to killing Iida shows that even though he recognized the fuckedness of some parts of hero society, he was absolutely too far gone on his path of doing murders to recognize anything less than absolute unrealistic perfection

I think the fact that Stain was choosing to kill Iida at all, for the heinous crime of being a teenager who reacted badly to a traumatic event, shows that he was way too far gone, nevermind that he kept going after Iida had sorted himself out.