Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Fullmetal Alchemist had a top tier ending.

This is both true and telling, because the series mentioned in the post you replied to are all Shonen Jump series, like MHA, while Fullmetal Alchemist is most assuredly not, having been serialized in Square Enix's Monthly Shonen Gangan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

also yeah its weird to go 'well this chapter is decent so its actually just petty trolling to say its bad' like the whole problem with this arc in general is how drawn out and interminable it feels. it being kind of funny to see sugar rush show up and there being some sort of interesting backstory ideas doesnt change that this should have ended a year ago.

Yeah, there's been some decent moments but it's all a bit silly. I don't usually even bother commenting on it, the fact that I'm commenting now is as much on a whim relating to the discussion itself more than anything concerning the manga directly.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah, I think I like this one.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"My embers have not gone out" is something he's saying with a determined look on his face because he still has fight left in him. Fleeing isn't in the cards.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

C'mon Horikoshi, people can forgive the flopping in the air if you manage to nail the landing.