Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

It's actually paper mache, Iida himself pointed this out. (I missed it the first time too, laughed when I was rereading the chapter and saw that.) Though picking it up and walking away with it would still be pretty funny.

In that case, increase the gravity on it until it collapses through the floor! Though there probably won't be much left of the prop afterwards...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

No, this is a world where everyone has a superpower, but the lamest superpower is being double-jointed in your toe! :colbert:

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Grapeboy was funny when he was just photo-bombing panels. Now that he's in the actions (and absolutely terrified of it), he's hilarious!

Tsuyu's the best though. She'd better not croak!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

GodFish posted:

Why would the gap between the times his hair falls in his eyes be getting shorter though?

His hair gel is losing its stiffness as the fight goes on. That's my explanation, and I'm sticking to it.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Once we get a Top Gun volleyball joke, the circle will be complete.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

It was mentioned earlier in the series that villains are starting to feel the overwhelming pressure of such a large amount of heroes. Even in chapter one a single size-changer got taken down by no less than 2-3 heroes. This villain organization could be trying to even the playing field by creating the same organizational structure that the heroes are acting under. I've seen it before in fiction where the bad guys treat their group as some sort of immune response to the "problem" of too many good guys running around.

I could also see a situation like in the back-story to 'Kingdom Come' coming from this, where supers basically have turf wars over areas to protect. It wouldn't make the villains good in any way, but it would open up the possibility of working with them to stop a gang of "heroes" who have lost sight of their real duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Happy Father's Day, All Might.