Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm very, very strongly convinced that we're about to hit a serious timeskip. The new Symbol of Evil has risen, and there''s nowhere for the story to go but to either A) end him now, or B) show the aftermath of failing to.

Edit: I mean 'very close' in in-universe time, not number of chapters. There could still be plenty of fight left to go.

i think shiggy is about to hit a backlash that makes him unable to do this level of bullshit again and it's going to be a kind of race to see who can master ofa or afo first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vinylshadow posted:

Man, heroes with entertainment quirks must make a killing in the industry

Imagine being able to actually saw people in half without harming them

who would watch that? there's no point to magic if the answer to "how'd he do that" is just "he used his inborn superpower"

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Oh no, a third faction in the Cgi vs Practical Effects argument for people to fight over!

eh i'm not saying nobody would watch a show of someone masterfully using a quirk, but nobody's watching a magic show like that any quirk magician is pretty much going to have to go out of their way to show how they aren't using their quirk

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

All for One knowing about the Force Ghost thing explains perfectly why he doesn't give a poo poo about being in Tartarus. Especially if he can bodyjack Shiggy at will.

i don't think his quirk ghost is his conscious mind.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

RatHat posted:

Yeah there’s no way Koichi can get away from Eraser on his own.

he could just walk away and turn a corner, eraser is actually a terrible choice to capture someone with a speed quirk who doesn't want to fight

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Yeah, Shigaraki’s still killed less innocent people than Vegeta.

hell he's killed less people than bill gates

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Aurubin posted:

Man, Izuku is never going to get into a good college at this rate. Does Japan have a GED equivalent? What do Japanese plumbers make? HVAC?

deku has finished mandatory schooling Japanese high school is optional hero work doesn't require a degree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

christmas boots posted:

lol

"One for All is a quirk that saves people! It's not for killing."

*smash cut to a month later with Deku brutally murdering villains left and right.

one for all is not a quirk for killing, but killgun one of the previous holders quirks is definitely a quirk for killing