Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011

Twiddy posted:

All the villains are assumed to be equivalently powerful in the eyes of the reader

Why would you assume that? Voidman seems to be much stronger than other villains in the group (excluding their leader of course). I doubt other villains are equal as well. Though those which will be of no importance (aka fodders) are probably on the same level, just like any numerous group of characters who aren't relevant enough to get a name.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011

Twiddy posted:

I am probably assuming a larger number of fodder villains than you though, because we've been introduced to so many at once. Unless this conflict in specific goes on for a real long time or a significant number of these villains survive and come back to have more development, it's expected for most to be fodder of equivalent level.
You are probably right, aside from handyman/voidman there's only bulky brain villain who seems to be in some sort of a spotlight so far.

---
Nice expressions:

and such faithful depiction of Grapeboy...

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
1vs1 Momo might be far from the best, but in a well-coordinated team her presence can be game-changing in just about any situation. I hope we see even more of team-based effort than that of individual one in future as well.

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011

pinegala posted:

it's still a far cry from the golden era of somemanga where it'd default your follows and mark off what you've already read as well

Kissmanga has similar system where it keeps track of what chapters you've read of every series. I'd recommend to register there, it's very easy to follow bookmarked series.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jan 3, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
^ Good thing he's nothing like Sasuke then. The fact that he's always cautios enough not to hurt others already puts him in completely different dimension. Not to mention that he set the goal to become #1 with his own power, not taken from Orochimaru someone else and I'm pretty sure nothing will change it.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Feb 24, 2015

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Deku after time-skip/mastering his quirk:

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
I wonder how much Stain would mess up IIda. This chapter made me think that Stain, just like in this chapter, will see in Iida a potential to be someone who goes against society's norm and rules. So he will spare and spur Iida on giving even more fuel for more twisted sense of vengeance.

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

You and the other poster who replied are definitely correct, but Midoriya is so skinny that any concerns about hitting this plateau aren't really relevant.

Is this supposed to be skinny?

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011

Gyges posted:

Not going to lie various percentage based punches sounds more fun than state/city smashes. Those should be limited to hammer fists and slams.

Weird. IMO It's literally impossible to find the name of the move more boring and less creative than a random number as part of the attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrCinos
Dec 20, 2011
Unless some severe brainwashing happens Bakugou won't be swayed to the villain side even a bit. He hates being ordered by allies so imagine his reaction when he gets an offer to be a villain following their agenda.

If Bakugou actually gets abducted I hope he learns that his buddy from early childhood was forcefully turned into Noumu so that he would be even more rightfully pissed off at villain alliance.

MrCinos fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 29, 2016