Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

This is a really good feel-good series. It makes me smile. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Obviously we should just call Todoroki, George R. R. Martin. :v:

Or "Grrm", for short.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Countblanc posted:

Oh my god please let the name joke die

Chill out, hothead.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Good luck. ADTRW posters never let jokes die, and they're never the funny ones. There's entire pages of stuff like that in the One Piece thread.

I find this is the way goons are in general. How many different threads are there about cucking? Or Goku? V:shobon:V

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Jazu posted:

Wait, where are there threads about cucking? I thought that was just some poo poo on 4chan?

Nah, it's a meme from GBS or FYAD or something. Check out the speedrun thread in Games, it's frequently derailed by year old cucking drama.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

To be fair that thread was amazing

This is indeed true.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Great chapter. I especially love the camera-bots cheering on the robots! :allears:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Tollymain posted:

yaoyorozu must be fit as heck if she got a decent ranking with another student literally glued to her

To be fair, he's tiny. :v:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

tsob posted:

Well now I kinda hope that UA has an end of year dance or something, seems like it could be comedy gold. Just think about anyone asking Bakugou out, or him asking anyone else out. Who would Mineta end up going with? And how many times would Yoyarozou have to turn him down? Would anyone remember to ask the invisible girl out? And would she be disappointed she can't get a picture of herself in a really pretty dress?

That would actually be a good job for an invisible person. You could be the best clothes model ever! Screw Photoshop, we'll just have the dress worn by thin air!

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

chumbler posted:

Note: Everything is creepy to goons.

youre triggering me

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

While Iida probably won't die, I actually wonder whether or not this is the end of his career in heroics. Although healing quirks exist, there seems to be a damage ceiling and/or time frame past which they lose effectiveness, so Idia could conceivably be out a working arm. Alternatively, he could get expelled for vigilantism.

Maybe he could get a robot arm! :aaaaa:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Green Intern posted:

Face Dogman 2016

Sanders/Dogface is my OTP

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Is it possible that Dabi is related to Endeavor in some way? A failed child would be a bit too on the nose IMO, but maybe in some other way?

^^:yeah:

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

He has a huge smile even while frowning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

I like how Bakugou currently does and has always felt inferior to Deku because of the latter's inherent virtue. Bakugou was just as smart if not smarter, and very much superior in every other way, but there's been flashbacks of Deku being super kind and compassionate even as a little kid. Bakugou just can't handle the fact that Deku is a ton closer to the platonic ideal of a Hero (pure, selfless, etc.) than he himself is. Good characterization!